Honored Contributor
Does anyone buy this brand? My family bought me one from Dillard's that I just love. I have carried it for the last 4 months, and finally packed it away last night as it is a summer bag. The gold tone hardware looks pretty, the lining is black with tiny pink rosebuds. The handbag still looks new. Love mine.
Honored Contributor

So glad you loved your family's gift to you. Overall, Betsy, who sells a large mix of items, isn't a brand I usually prefer; but since you love yours, here's hoping you find another by her that will work for you in the cold weather months.

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I bought a Betsey Johnson handbag and wallet this past June. The handbag is ivory with flowers, studs and a bow. I also bought the wallet. Really I nice handbag. I didn't need a new handbag but I loved the unique style. I might need to check out her fall and winter handbags.

Respected Contributor

I'm a big fan of Betsey J. I made a dress from one of her patterns when I was taking sewing in high school. It had a flouncy skirt and I wore it for Easter. I've always had a soft spot for her designs since then.

HSN carries a lot of her stuff, most of which is way too juvenile for me. She makes a lot of mini-dresses and casual wear with little hearts on it. I looked at some of her pocketbooks, but they weren't made of real leather and so wouldn't last for me. I did love the flowered linings. She had some flowered wallets as well that were beautiful. I do have a pair of her socks that go up over the knee, black with those pink flowers that is her signature pattern. They are soft and feel really great on during the winter. I would have gotten more than one pair had I known how wonderful they were.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen many Betsey Johnson bags that I liked, but never purchased one. I did recently purchase a nude Betsey Johnson bra with leopard print straps, tiny bright pink bows just above each cup, and a bright pink hook in back. Just love it -- makes me smile every time I pull it out.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Betsey's stuff! I have the cutest wristlet, I get complements on it all the time and the quality is outstnding.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
Thank you all for your thoughts on the Betsey Johnson brand. The handbag I have is quilted and has pink flowers with a cream background. It is very well made, and has an outside zipper pocket. I looked at her website, and there are some pretty ones for sure. I am another with a handbag obsession. Thanks again for your comments.
Esteemed Contributor
Love those bags! I get them for great prices on HauteLook.
Esteemed Contributor

My granddaughter carries them. Ross has a good selection.

Honored Contributor
Thanks for your comments everyone.