Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

It was interesting the other day when Sue was able to explain how they do the cold press color treatment to get a burnished look. I think the Ivy and the light gray are great examples of the process. Very rich looking.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty. The only thing that would've made it ever more tempting is had they done this in crocofino... I also think the contrasting trim in a lighter cognac shade would have sealed the deal! Also loving the green option in Saffiano Zip-Zip, but just wish that bag was a tad larger.

Deb's green croco, below...

Dooney & Bourke Croco Embossed Leather Zip Zip Satchel

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

A couple more EP's would've been nice too... Three just isn't cutting it, Q...!

Wink

Respected Contributor

The dark green croco is really beautiful. And I love the zip zip style. The combo is very elegant. Enjoy your new handbag.

Respected Contributor

Bag is on the way. It was between this one and the Oryany I love in forest. I decided because I have two of the Tracy bags, I would go with a more structured green bag. I love the Ivy in the croco.....now no more bags for fall/winter. Done Smiley Happy

Deb

Respected Contributor

Deb: I have a Dooney croco in Ivy and it's beautiful. And green isn't even a color I generally buy. But the color was so stunning, I couldn't resist. So if you like green.... you will adore the Dooney Ivy croco.

Respected Contributor

I love accessories in Ivy. Very chic.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Personally, while I've ruled it out for the immediate future, I still yearn for that Caiman croco bag from Dooney in green...

Caiman

It's all good though... While hardly the same bag, I got this one from the Q's clearance bin... It's from the short lived Wendy Williams line... Of course, I prefer the Dooney bag, but it turns out, it was the color that grabbed me... Besides, the WW version turned out to be a very nice handbag and was, as you'd surmise, quite a bit less...

Wink

Wendy Williams Medium Leather Satchel

Respected Contributor

stevie: glad you were able to get your green color 'fix'.