Super Contributor
It seems Lisa's micro mini cross body purse was being slapped together in China prior to Apple announcing the arrival of the new, larger iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The purse is too small for these phones. Way to go, Orange Flash!
Respected Contributor

News Flash - not EVERYONE has or wants a new larger iPhone 6.

Respected Contributor
On 10/8/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Raising hand. I won't even own a smart phone.

Contributor

Key word: ""micro mini"" - usually means it is not that big!

Valued Contributor

Not everybody has an iPhone 4/5/6....and not everybody wants this micro-purse even if they don't have an iPhone....

Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Yeah .... who cares? My phone does what it needs to do, and I have no intention of buying a new one any time soon. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Uh .... how is it that Lisa "failed" here? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

I love my crossbody D&B Lexie:

The dimensions are L 8.5" W 1.25" H 5" and it easily fits my Samsung S5 in an Otter case as well as car keys, some lip items, money and a couple of credit cards. Perfect for walking the dog, quick trips to the store, etc. But it won't hold much of anything else. Certainly not my phone plus my glasses! But it's big enough for what I need it for.

I think Lisa's new mini would be too small for my purposes but if anyone gets it let us know how you use it. I'm always looking for a way to rationalize the purchase of a new bag!!

KJPA
Super Contributor

I use a BoobiTrap. Two sizes!

Regular Contributor
Not that I'm interested in it but I wouldn't say it's a fail - just not for everyone. That's all.
Honored Contributor

The iPhone size was announced last month. It doesn't matter where the bag comes from, it was being designed and manufactured long before that because that's how making things works.

Did she specifically say that the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus would fit inside the bag? If she did not say the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus would fit in the bag, it's not a fail. The measurements make it seem like the Plus would fit, but the top of the bag is curved, which means it's smaller than the given dimensions.

I would never assume anything called a 'micro' or 'mini' bag would fit a larger cell phone people are calling 'HUGE'. That assumption seems like the real fail.