Honored Contributor

New GILI Crossbody Micro Bag!!!

I am so LOVING the new GILI Micro Bag!!!!! http://qvc.co/GILI_Microbag. Perfectly gift boxed, $74.98 and 2 EZpays, it is the perfect gift. It is also the perfect Crossbody to hold your phone and essentials on the go. Lots of chic in a small package.

Photo: I am so LOVING the new GILI Micro Bag!!!!! http://qvc.co/GILI_Microbag. Perfectly gift boxed, $74.98 and 2 EZpays, it is the perfect gift. It is also the perfect Crossbody to hold your phone and essentials on the go. Lots of chic in a small package!!! :)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New GILI Crossbody Micro Bag!!!

This is actually a very cute little bag and appears to be laid out smartly. It's too small for me and so I'd get little use out of it, or I'd consider buying it just because it's so darned cute!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 stevieb said:

This is actually a very cute little bag and appears to be laid out smartly. It's too small for me and so I'd get little use out of it, or I'd consider buying it just because it's so darned cute!

Lots of missing posts...LOL. I use a Coach fabric wristlet instead of a wallet. It's worn out and needs to be replaced. This GILI micro bag is designed better with a full opening and price is good. The Coach fabric wristlet is priced at over 50.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I think it's cute. I probably won't get it as I don't need another bag that size right now, but I may yet change my mind Smiley Wink After all, what does "need" have to do with it anyway???

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

I just got a good look at the colors on my PC and that green micro bag is sooooo pretty! They are all actually very good colors! Oh oh!

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

Love these tiny bags....Good for plane ticket and passport, aspirin, alittle cash.
Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 KJPA said:

I just got a good look at the colors on my PC and that green micro bag is sooooo pretty! They are all actually very good colors! Oh oh!

Love the green and the brown/bark.

Valued Contributor

I don't carry large bags, but this one is too small for me. I also don't think the price is all that good. A poster compared this price point to a fabric Coach wristlet. We all have been there spent that on name brand bags, be it Dooney, Coach, etc. We know that much of the price is paying for that NAME. The GILLI brand is QVC's in house product .
Trusted Contributor

My Dooney Lexi Crossbody retails for $98.

I love it and it's a little bigger but it doesn't have as many features as this new G.I.L.I. micro bag. The Lexi has only one compartment, and the credit card slots are on the wall of that one compartment. I love it.

But the micro mini has two main zippered compartments plus it looks like it has a zippered change pocket as well as the credit card slots in the one compartment.

So compared to the Lexi I think this little bag is worth the money. I just wish it was big enough to comfortably hold the larger smartphones, like my Samsung Galaxy S5!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Respected Contributor

This is a cute bag! For a "bare minimum" bag, it may be too tiny. It has to hold glasses, phone and lipgloss!