Respected Contributor

Wahoooo...One happy girl. Goodnight friends

Deb

Respected Contributor
We beat the best team in baseball! Vogelsong stepped it up, Pence had a magical catch and the bullpen got it done. Now we get to beat the Cardinals, Oh, and by the way, Dodgers lost!
Respected Contributor
On 10/7/2014 chessylady said: We beat the best team in baseball! Vogelsong stepped it up, Pence had a magical catch and the bullpen got it done. Now we get to beat the Cardinals, Oh, and by the way, Dodgers lost!

Love all of the above........Baseball heaven

Deb

Honored Contributor

And the good news for me is that as far as I'm concerned, the season is over.... Sorry Deb, I can't be nice about this one, so I just won't say anything at all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If the Giants play the Orioles in the World Series, it will be a sea of black and orange!!!

Esteemed Contributor

The Nats might be "the best team in baseball" but I don't think the same can be said about the manager.

I'm a Nats fan and I'm ticked (not that we lost, but that I think we had many opportunities that were passed by). Williams has lost the team. And Gio needs to talk to his dad about getting some more of that HGH.

Congrats to Giants fans! I will have to find another sport to follow now. ('Skins, well why? Caps? I may have to acquire the taste).

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor
On 10/7/2014 chessylady said: We beat the best team in baseball! Vogelsong stepped it up, Pence had a magical catch and the bullpen got it done. Now we get to beat the Cardinals, Oh, and by the way, Dodgers lost!

Pence needs to be a motivational speaker or sports announcer after his career is finished. His way with words is amazing.

Regular Contributor
I am a St. Louie girl and a 100% Cardinals fan. Yippee for the Cardinals!!!
Valued Contributor

So happy about the Giants win!!

Weird thing is that all the Division winners, except the Orioles, have been eliminated in the first round. My poor Angels were the first to go!! Happy to see the Dodgers go!!

Respected Contributor
Ranchergal, One of Hunter Pence's nicknames is The Reverend because of his clubhouse speeches. He is one of my favorite Giants.