Super Contributor

I took a chance on this bag thinking I know I will be sending them back. When I looked at them (I was so impressed they are definite keepers 2 in all) TV does not do them justice. The quality of the leather and the painting on them is devine. They are a must see. They go with so many things. They are beautiful enough to hang on the wall, which I will do when not wearing. I cannot beleive that they are so nice and tht I actuaally like them. A must see.

Respected Contributor

Re: annushka bags.... new love

I have one that was a special a few months ago and like you, I was very impressed with the quality! The colors are so vibrant, really adds something if you are wearing all solid colors, doesn't it? The leather is beautiful, soft....I'm very happy to carry one.
Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Mustangshar said: I have one that was a special a few months ago and like you, I was very impressed with the quality! The colors are so vibrant, really adds something if you are wearing all solid colors, doesn't it? The leather is beautiful, soft....I'm very happy to carry one.

Perfect for solids and some prints. Before someone bagers me I know its Anuschka and my spelling is wrong. Well Mustangshar, I am so happy I gave it a shot. I love the colors on them as well as they are not garrish and soft as well. I can understand how some people collect them. I won't, I hope but I could be tempted. I heard a women say she has 156. Would you believe????????????? Enjoy!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I just took the yellow one that was a TSV a few months ago to S. Lake Tahoe this week end for Oktoberfest and it was perfect. Love the rolled handles and all the space w/o the weight. The deep oranges and greens work with fall colors as well. I have the Zebra Garden one also and a new crossbody on the way from the latest shows in the Butterfly Glass Painting.

Enjoy !!

Honored Contributor

I got a couple of them several years ago. I thought they'd grow on me. They haven't, and I've never carried them for even a day. The paint job in person is just too garish. I love color but those bags are over the top.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment