Regular Contributor

A couple of days ago I saw a very classy Coach bag but I cannot find it anywhere online so I am turning to all of you to please help me identify it.

Description: small, boxy signature with chain/leather double handles. The size was of a box with the height being just a little bigger than the length. The handles were down to the side and the bag did not slouch or bend over. It was on a table on the other side of a restaurant so I didn't get a close view of it.

I haven't looked at a Coach for about 4 years because everything started to look the same but when I saw this bag I had to find out what it was.

Thank you in advance for your help

Regular Contributor

If you Google coach handbag with chain handles, you might find a picture.

Honored Contributor

Loving the new Coach Rhyder line, but it's too pricey for me, for Coach, anyway...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
Sounds like an older Coach bag. There was a website that I visited a while ago that showed photos of older Coach bags.
Regular Contributor
Look at the Chelsea line of bags from Coach.
Honored Contributor

OP, did you ever nab your bag?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Go on over to ebay and search Coach handbag. You can describe pretty much what you are looking for along the left side ( style, color and material). Good luck finding it! It worked for me when I was looking for my silver Coach beauty.

Super Contributor

The older Coach bags will have a ""creed"" embossed & stitched inside. It actually is quite large. I don't know if they still do that or not..

Respected Contributor

Go to a search engine and put in "coach small, boxy signature with chain/leather double handles". Many links will pop up for you look at. You will hopefully be able to identify it from one of them.