Valued Contributor

Does Zappos still have sales?

Hi...I used to buy handbags on sale on occasion on Zappos...Coach, Kate Spade, Dooney, Michael Kors...I no longer see any sale items...do they no longer offer sale prices? Thanks for any info. you may have!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Zappos still have sales?

Zappos has a discount store 6PM.com.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your reply...yes, I know about the 6pm website, thanks...

Frequent Contributor

I think they do but you have to catch it. I bought a pair of $120 sandals over the summer. Week after I purchased saw they were $81. Contacted them, they refunded difference, then a few days later price was back up to full price. I ususally put what I like in my cart and then watch the cart for price changes. Kind of a hassle though. Wish they had a "sale section" on their website.
Valued Contributor

Zappos used to have sales...at least in my past experience...that's why I was wondering if their website has changed, apparantly it has...

Honored Contributor

Zappos sales appear to be very far and few between and you have to check back often as they tend to disappear fairly quickly. Despite the free shipping, this isn't a retailer I much go to these days because I try not to pay full retail unless I have to... They do have a great selection and good customer service.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Zappos is now part of Amazon. They used to offer next day delivery on all shoes with free shipping. No more. Shipping is still free, but delivery is a week later.

I still like Zappos, but it was much better before Amazon took over.

Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Carmie said:

Zappos is now part of Amazon. They used to offer next day delivery on all shoes with free shipping. No more. Shipping is still free, but delivery is a week later.

I ordered a pair of shoes from them Tuesday afternoon and received them yesterday. I didn't pay extra for overnight.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:
On 9/25/2014 Carmie said:

I ordered a pair of shoes from them Tuesday afternoon and received them yesterday. I didn't pay extra for overnight.

Wow, that's impressive. You must live closer to their distribution center than I do. It took me about 5 days to receive the last pair I ordered.