Contributor
Does anyone know when the next 25 per cent off sale will be?
Frequent Contributor

I don't but there is a terrific sale going on at their online outlet today and tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

They are no longer offering the 25% off coupon- I was in the store today!

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, that's a thing of the past. I think Coach is making a huge mistake by not doing the 25% PC anymore. That was the only way I'd buy my bags. Maybe we need to contact Coach and tell them how we feel. Just a thought.

Honored Contributor

Coach has been running into problems and will be revamping the product over the coming year. They have been overrun by Michael Kors as the #1 sold designer brand in the U.S. Their sales have fallen considerably and the brand (which was predicted quite a few years ago) has been over saturated. Coach will be trying to bring back the exclusivity that they lost years ago by upping the prices considerably and bringing in "new" styles (whatever that means)....

I personally think it's too late for Coach to be anything more than it is right now. Don't get me wrong, I think their handbags (especially the leather) are incredible, well made, gorgeous. But pretty much everyone who wants one has one, so the Coach "exclusive" to their brand IMHO has already been lost, even if they come out with expensive $1k products. It'll be like, so? I already own a $450 leather bag that's a Coach...

The information I have was given to me by someone who actually works for Coach as a product Rep.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor
Thanks for all the info. Really not too happy!