Valued Contributor

orYANY Kristina Italian Diamond Leather Zip Satchel

This new satchel was presented at 10pm PST time..... I really wanted to love it, considering it was named after me (!!!!!!) Sadly, it doesn't look nearly as attractive as the GILI bag and it's $20 more!
Valued Contributor

Re: orYANY Kristina Italian Diamond Leather Zip Satchel

SOLD OUT a few minutes after I posted this..... they did say they brought limited quantities.... but there were just too many negatives for me.... :/
Esteemed Contributor

I have the blue and the red in my shopping cart trying to decide which color to purchase...I have never had a orYany bag and I love a divided bag....I was too late to get the black...

Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 circles said:

I have the blue and the red in my shopping cart trying to decide which color to purchase...I have never had a orYany bag and I love a divided bag....I was too late to get the black...

I think the color options are more beautiful than the black, so you can't go wrong with either Smiley Wink The black looks a lot like a laptop bag to me.... and also I didn't like the strap placement. I used to have a bag with strap adjusted to the handle area on opposite sides. It skewed the bag. Not comfortable to carry over the shouldered with this strap.
Esteemed Contributor

couldn't decide....so I bought both of them......lol....

I might be able to decide once they are here and send one back....or not....:0)

Trusted Contributor

The black, blue, and red are all available right now.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

I wanted to post a picture (now that I am on my computer) but the bag is nowhere to be found....guess it sold out again...

Valued Contributor

Found it online.... it has 3 compartments and the one in the middle is not just a zip compartment like GILI satchel, it has magnetic closures and zip in the middle and slip compartments in between. 5 big compartments total.

Valued Contributor

It's showing us sold out, but I was finally able to get the item #

A258148

Honored Contributor

Pretty and I might like it better upon seeing the presentation, but this one appears to look a bit too much like a briefcase for me. Also, I've got a bag similar to this with the magnetized center and it's hard to keep closed. I see they've used two sizable magnets on this one, so perhaps it works better.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...