Frequent Contributor
FYI. The Brahmin company store is just off I95 in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. They also have tent sales now and then and the deals are amazing. Some of their bags are made in Massachusetts, others overseas. Love stopping there on my way to MV. Always find something great. These bags last forever and the embossed leathers are superior.
Respected Contributor

Brahman makes a great bag. I have a few of them and a few of their wallets. Love um

Deb

Super Contributor

These bags are some of my favorites. I love the quality of work and materials that goes into them.

Respected Contributor
Love this brand.
Respected Contributor

I went to the store a few years ago when I was at a wedding in the Boston area. I planned a few extra days so I could go to the Brahmin outlet. Great fun, lots of beautiful choices. I came home with 6 handbags. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I found discounts from 30% to 70% ( for the out of season styles/colors).

Contributor
Wish I lived close enough to go to their outlet store Smiley Sad. These are the only bags I carry, love the quality and workmanship and they last forever. I have had several for 10+ years and still pristine.
Super Contributor

2014 Brahmin FALL Tent Sale: Friday 9/19 and Sat 9/20 9-6 and Sun 9/21 10-5.

Honored Contributor

Love their look but they're so heavy! I can't take that weight. Especially love the white!

Honored Contributor
I am a new convert to Brahmin; found their unique looking purses only 2 years ago. I just treated myself to another one of their smaller bags today---a to me, from me gift.
Trusted Contributor

Other than the tent sales mentioned here, you rarely find this brand on sale. I know that Dillard's places a few on sale a couple of times a year, but they all get grabbed up before I can get in on the sale! Let me know if you know of a place that has these bags on sale, other than the local tent sales.

I have one and only one Brahmin bag, but I get their weekly emails and have been known to drool over some of the new shapes and leathers!!