Honored Contributor

I AM LOOKING FOR A BAG THAT I ACTUALLY LOVE. I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE, YET. I LIKE EXPENSIVE HARDWARE AND LEATHER. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A SPECIAL BAG IN FOUR YEARS, AND I AM READY. I DO NOT CARE FOR DOONEY BAGS. I WANT GOLD HARDWARE, AND A BLACK BAG THAT MAKES ME DROOL. PICTURES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

Respected Contributor

Re: I REALLY WANT A ""WOW"" BAG

Look at Brahmin! Love them!!!! How big? I like small crossbodys or medium bags, but they have beauties in all sizes. They are also lighter weight than D&B which I like.

Respected Contributor

Oh...if you go to Brahmin, just put "black" in the search bar. Be sure and check out "Tortoise Seville" too.

I am in love with those bags! I want one really bad!

Edit: I mean I am in love with the tortoise Seville and want one. I already own a few Brahmins. They are great special and have a different look to them than most of the bags I see.

The hardware is gold too!

Honored Contributor

Take a trip to a couple of high end department stores and just browse until you find the your dream bag. If you can afford it, buy it. If you can't, take a picture of it and then go online and/or visit some stores until you find something similar. Obviously, you have something in mind but saying that you want expensive hardware and leather isn't really saying anything.

Super Contributor

Marc Jacobs has some great bags, they start at $450 and go up from there, also Michael Kors has some fabulous bags at different price points and go up. Maxx Mara has an exquisite line of bags, not much hardware, the the smooth glove leather screams quality goods. The Italian leather lines are good choices if you can swallow the price tag; Burberry makes gorgeous solid black leather bags with interesting gold hardware. Good luck and have fun.
Honored Contributor

This is kinda/sorta asking what your favorite color should be! Smiley Happy. SOOO many different avenues to define "wow". Structured or slouchy? Thick leather or thin? Handbag, clutch, crossbody, shoulder? So different purses out there! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for Brahmin: the new wovens are so lux as are the traditional textured.

I threw in that print because it is exquisite.

Respected Contributor

Hi Cindy, I love the Brahmin on the left, 2nd one down.

I know the color isn't black, but check out "Tortoise Seville"! Beautiful!

Norah Hobo Bag<br>Tortoise Seville

Super Contributor

Another vote for Brahmin. I own 4, which includes the Duxbury in Black Nepal Leather. GORGEOUS!!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/5/2014 mima said:

Hi Cindy, I love the Brahmin on the left, 2nd one down.

I know the color isn't black, but check out "Tortoise Seville"! Beautiful!

Norah Hobo Bag<br>Tortoise Seville

So rich looking. This one is amazing too. Comes out on 9/24 Wowza. And they aren't too heavy.

Norah Hobo Bag Violet CuscoFeatured in violet cusco.

Sorry Mindy; we lost focus for a minute. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}