Honored Contributor

The worst job EVER showing a handbag

I usually really enjoy watching the wed AM Liz C shows with Linda and MBR. But they had a purse on this morning I really wanted to see and OMG - they did not even bother to show the purse.They chatted about how they only had one sample and fought over it - showing Linda's blog about it - but they never showed the purse to us. They did not show that it has a back outside pocket, nor did they show what pockets or the lining are on the inside or that the straps have buckles and can be adjusted in length. I've never seen MBR do such a poor presentation of anything.

Honored Contributor

Re: The worst job EVER showing a handbag

I just now watched the video. I think they did okay on the presentation, There were three colors to clearly see, and they unzipped the handbag for viewing inside. I saw all I cared to see, and maybe that is the differing of our opinions. I did not watch the entire video, but they did show the handbag as well as a lot of them are shown.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what you were watching. Did you come in part way through the presentation? Before they ever talked about them fighting over the bag and MBR "winning", they did a full presentation of the handbag. They showed all 3 colors, the straps, the outside turnlock closure on the front pocket, the feet on the bottom and the hang tag. Then they unzipped the bag to show the inside and showed the back zipper pocket and mentioned the other 2 inside pockets. The camera came in at least twice, very closely, to show the inside of the bag and one of them ran their hand east and west inside the bag to show the room it has.

MBR even unsnapped the sides to show how it could be made slightly bigger if you need the extra space.

The only thing I don't think they stopped to show was the zipper pocket on the back.

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I'm not sure what you were watching. Did you come in part way through the presentation? Before they ever talked about them fighting over the bag and MBR "winning", they did a full presentation of the handbag. They showed all 3 colors, the straps, the outside turnlock closure on the front pocket, the feet on the bottom and the hang tag. Then they unzipped the bag to show the inside and showed the back zipper pocket and mentioned the other 2 inside pockets. The camera came in at least twice, very closely, to show the inside of the bag and one of them ran their hand east and west inside the bag to show the room it has.

MBR even unsnapped the sides to show how it could be made slightly bigger if you need the extra space.

The only thing I don't think they stopped to show was the zipper pocket on the back.

I agree, just watching a little of the video, I saw all of the things you mentioned.
Honored Contributor

The bag was very nice. I think red was my favorite and the price was right for my budget.

Valued Contributor

OK, now I wanna know which bag it was! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 tough_kitty said:

Go to recently viewed items, the liz claiborne show, and it is the only handbag they had on the show.
Valued Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Tissyanne said:

Go to recently viewed items, the liz claiborne show, and it is the only handbag they had on the show.

Thanks. I actually just did that a few minutes ago....wow, a $55 bag?? Seems like a big deal over nothing......but that's coming from a D&B fan....

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Tissyanne said:

Thanks. I actually just did that a few minutes ago....wow, a $55 bag?? Seems like a big deal over nothing......but that's coming from a D&B fan....

Dooney fan here too, but I think Mary Beth did fine showing the Liz handbag.
Honored Contributor

I saw that presentation this morning and they showed the turn lock, the pocket, how big it was, the snaps on the side. All of MBR's stuff inside ... I thought they did just fine.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*