Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever owned Charles Jourdan Handbag? I purchased one from Nordstrom Rack today because it looked very nice to me. Just wondering because I don't see many of them on the Web.

Respected Contributor
Enjoy your new bag! It does look classy and looks like it would be perfect everyday bag. It seems roomy too. This French compani is specializing on shoes usually.It was very high end 30 plus years ago. I had their black stiletto shoes ,amazing quality and comfort and they were made in Paris. Hope the company is still great. Congratulations!
Honored Contributor

I never had a bag, but have owned several pairs of their high heels .... right now I still have 4 pair, and probably will never part with them, even though I don't wear them ...... they are SUCH works of art! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Great looking bag, enjoy!

I've heard the name, but don't recall seeing it out in the marketplace.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a vintage Jourdan bag at Goodwill on perfect condition for $20.00. Went to eBay and was surprised to see that bags from this brand don't go for much more than that.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor
On 8/31/2014 SANNA said: Enjoy your new bag! It does look classy and looks like it would be perfect everyday bag. It seems roomy too. This French compani is specializing on shoes usually.It was very high end 30 plus years ago. I had their black stiletto shoes ,amazing quality and comfort and they were made in Paris. Hope the company is still great. Congratulations!
Very true! My French Grandmother owned many pair of his shoes from decades past. Honestly, they are some of the most beautiful vintage shoes I've ever seen....they were quite pricey back then, as we're Bally shoes....but nothing compared to the prices of Louboutins, Manolo Blahniks and the Brian Atwoods of today of course lol! Enjoy your new bag!Smiley Happy))))