Trusted Contributor

COACH BLUE INDIGO/BLACK BLEECKER STUDIO WOVEN EMBOSSED LEATHER TOTE NWT 30181IF you live near an outlet, you might want to pop in to check for really good buys on transfers from the retail stores.

This is the Bleeker Tote in Black Indigo, woven leather, that sold for $548, and which I got for 50% off, at the Troutdale OR, Outlet. Totally a beautiful bag!!

I had fallen in love with the bag, when I first saw it on line at the Coach site, and then, later in person, but, close to $600 just wasn't really in the budget, much as i loved the bag.

Needless to say, I was so excited to see it at the Outlet. They also had the woven leather in a couple of styles, in the white and khaki, also gorgeous. And my Sister scored an absolutely beautiful bag, in white pebbled leather, with bright pink accents, that we had seen at the full price store, just a couple of months ago. She loved it then, but, too pricey for a Summer bag. At 50% off, it was irresistible!

They had a nice selection of transfers, so, if you get a chance, you might want to take a look at your Outlet.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the headsup! I happen to be going to an outlet mall today and will check into the Coach store.

New Contributor

I visited one in NJ last week and they gave you a coupon at the door for an ADDITIONAL 50% off of the markdown price ...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

They did have a great selection of transfer bags in Troutdale, I was tempted by a few others, but, this was the one I had eyed for ages.

Of course, with the transfers, it's a matter of being there at the right time, they usually go pretty quickly. And they weren't on clearance, already marked down and then another 50% off, it was a straight 50% off the retail price.

Still not inexpensive, but, a whole lot better Wink

I was visiting family, there is not a Coach Outlet close to me, and that's probably all for the good!