Honored Contributor
I bought one last year for a fund raiser and I'll be buying again this year. They apparently do school fund raisers. I think pretty good quality, and done for a good cause.
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else bought from 31?

I like the Thirty-One bags and they are well constructed and really hold up to a lot of beating. Yes, they do fundraisers and charities - pretty cool! One of my friends is a rep for them. The company has good principles. I keep the large utility tote in the back of the car to put groceries in when I run to the store so they don't roll over all over the cargo area and it makes it a lot easier carrying them into the house. They also run a lot of great monthly specials, too!

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone else bought from 31?

Together my daughter and I have quite a few thirty one bags. They've all held up very well! here are a few and what we use them for:

Large Utility Tote: kept in the car for groceries, trips to Aldi and Sam's Club; we also keep two of them at the lake for use on the boats, perfect for rolled up beach towels, etc

Medium Utility Tote (3): (normally available in Nov, I think) Kept in the car for groceries

Essential Storage Tote (2): also for groceries. I'm kind of a bag additct. I also have one that's been stitched with "Doggie Bag" for the pups. I put their food, snacks, toys, leashes, etc., in it for going back and forth to the lake or other traveling. This way I can always put my hands on their stuff without having to search for it.

Organizing Utility Tote and Ziptop Organizing Utility Tote: I use mine for back and forth to school, carries papers that need graded with pockets for pens, etc. DD uses hers for back and forth to the hospital (nurse). The inside compartment (hers is the zip top one) holds her lunch, work shoes, etc, while the pockets hold her stethoscope, medical scissors, etc.

Cinch Sac: I gave one of these to each of the nieces last year for Christmas with their monograms embroidered on them.

I also have several little cinch top bags, but don't see them on the website right now. they were only $5 each (I think) and I use them for shoes when traveling. Each bag will hold two pair easily and then cinch shut so the shoes can be tossed in with everything else while not getting other items dirty.