Respected Contributor
I've been looking at them on line and you have one...is it a nice soft material? TIA. Maybe Cindy will see this and reply also and say why she wasn't crazy about them.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: URY....about Mosey handbags

I got this one from Zappos on sale and I was impressed with the zippers, the rolled handles, the feel of the nylon (pliable), and the organization. I took it on a car trip to Reno and rain was coming down in buckets and no worries. For me, it fills a niche between my "throw around the car" Kiplings and my upscale leather purses.

My ideal handbag is a big old soft leather bag with buckles, or color interest, or hand painting or something jazzy. Right now, I have shoulder/neck issues and have to really consider handbag weight above all else. Many of my beloved old Dooneys had to be be passed along with regret. Same with the big Oryanys.

This Mosey bag is really nicely made and functional; however, kind of plain. I feel good because it is kind to the environment. So, I'm in "like", not love. This (below) is a bag (Brighton) I would LOVE. All a matter of personal preference. Hope this helps: it is me, not the bag. I just gravitate toward bells and whistles.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Cindy. I can't carry a heavy bag either because of medical issues and all I look at are nylon ones these days.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tyak. I just saw your post. Is the nylon soft? It's made from recycled bottles. No scratchy, not slick, but not smooth like leather. I didn't help much, did I? I don't think the surface of the bag is a problem. What wins me over is the backpack conversion. So easy. I stay active. I can convert the bag from over the shoulder to a backpack and get on a moped or bike or take a hike. I can even walk around a store or the city with the backpack. The Mosey backpack bags are what I like. Good luck to you.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

On 8/7/2014 ury said:

Hi Tyak. I just saw your post. Is the nylon soft? It's made from recycled bottles. No scratchy, not slick, but not smooth like leather. I didn't help much, did I? I don't think the surface of the bag is a problem. What wins me over is the backpack conversion. So easy. I stay active. I can convert the bag from over the shoulder to a backpack and get on a moped or bike or take a hike. I can even walk around a store or the city with the backpack. The Mosey backpack bags are what I like. Good luck to you.

I think it's the recycled bottle thing that's got me....lol