....in all 7 colors!!! Wow.....

$116.20

A261745

Super Contributor

Re: As is GILI Roma 2 now available....

FYI - All colors (as is) are available.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I checked the as is earlier and it was not up top in the new arrivals.

Trusted Contributor

I really appreciate your posting this. Thank you very much!

Occasional Contributor

I purchased a blush when they were listed a few weeks ago. I received the bag folded in half lengthwise. It had a deep crease lengthwise across the front of the bag. I tried everything and couldn't get it out. Not really pink, either. I was disappointed and it went back. Hope you don't get it. It wasn't good quality and did not reflect the bag I saw on TV and in the demo video,
Honored Contributor

Wish the orange would show up. It does from time to time and I keep thinking it's the same bag that goes out and gets sent back, but I'd like to give it a try. I had one when new and sent it back because there was an odd but small streak in the leather, which was not a flaw and not damage but was completely natural. Still, I didn't cotton to it... I'd also prefer the 'as is' price. Maybe I'll finally give the black a try.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 stevieb said:

Wish the orange would show up. It does from time to time and I keep thinking it's the same bag that goes out and gets sent back, but I'd like to give it a try. I had one when new and sent it back because there was an odd but small streak in the leather, which was not a flaw and not damage but was completely natural. Still, I didn't cotton to it... I'd also prefer the 'as is' price. Maybe I'll finally give the black a try.

If I weren't on a handbag diet, I would definitely get the espresso lizard at the as is price. But, I'll be good... for now Smile

Honored Contributor

As is - are those all the bags people complained about and returned????

Valued Contributor

On 8/18/2014 terrier3 said:

YES............

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 terrier3 said:

Not always. Some of them were simply returned , etc... I've gotten some perfect bags from as-is and then too, I've gotten the occasional loser.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...