Esteemed Contributor

Hop Aboard the Anuschka Train to Fun Town

Or to Crazy Town.{#emotions_dlg.blush} Your choice.

Anuschka is on ShopHQ starting tonight I believe. Their (ShopHQ) online program is much more difficult to operate since it has been "new and improved". Anyhow, doesn't matter since I checked online offers and found 714-661. In the video they had 2 patterns, now the Zebra Garden has come back in limited quantities. 4 Value Pays instead of 6, but oh well.

This one will get you noticed..guaranteed deedy do. My husband looked at me like I'm nuts as I am dancing around the computer. This just weighs 2 lbs. for a bigger bag.

Ultimate organization meets immaculate detail! This incredible satchel features sturdy double rolled handles and a zip top closure to secure your valuables. The front offers a large slip pocket with a magnetic snap closure, while a large zipper pocket and a small slip pocket adorn the back side for additional storage. A footed bottom ensures your bag will rest above the ground to avoid any damage.

61 - Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Organizer Satchel w/ Matching Wallet

• Primary Closure Type: Zipper
  • Bag Measurements: 14"L x 6"W x 12"H
  • Wallet Measurements: 8"L x 1"W x 4"H
  • Handle Length: 28"
  • Handle Drop: 12"
  • Exterior: Leather
  • Trim: Leather

Here is the inside (different color). Open wide and say Ahhhhhh.

inside

Now, I have to keep the TV turned off for the rest of the visit. I love this line and have watched their production line in India video more than once. This bag will make 3.

Super Contributor

Re: Hop Aboard the Anuschka Train to Fun Town

I love Anuschka bags. They are wild and fun!
Honored Contributor

Onlineshoes.com has an extensive collection as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear almost all solid colors, neutrals, kind of blah. These bags just perk you up. You will be standing there and someone will bounce up and say: "Love that bag".

I would say that you don't see yourself coming and going, but last time my neighbor ordered the same one !! The sunny yellow TTV. That was a hoot.

Scale

Trusted Contributor

They always tempt me, but I haven't yet taken the plunge! So cute !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Well, I was planning to let this visit go by without a purchase, but surprise, surprise, I ended up getting that great shoulder bag in the denim paisley floral. The price was just too good to pass up, and I didn't have one in blue.

That's six and counting...

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Esteemed Contributor

715-842 - Anushcka Hand-Painted Leather Double Handle Zip Top East-West Tote BagI keep looking at this one (Animal Pansy), but it is too close to the Zebra Garden pattern that I'm getting.

713-938 - Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Multi Compartment Hobo Handbag w/ Cosmetic Case

I don't have Denim Blue either...will have to wait for a decent length of time before I get another one.

Watched that silly Sharknado 2 on TV: now I'm looking at that Koi Fish pattern kinda funny. Too bold for me.

Honored Contributor

I like them. I enjoy listening to the owner/rep.
Super Contributor

it look lovely..