Valued Contributor

Am I blind or the first bag in the picture isn't for sale on QVC??? I can't seem to find it but it looks so beautiful! ....just saying Smiley Wink

/></p>

Super Contributor

Re: orYany mystery handbag.....

I looked and I don't see it anywhere either.

Honored Contributor

Looks like it's going to be a variation of the Anaconda shoulder bag, A256426, but I don't see it either. They often do this and really shouldn't... If they picture an item, either on site or on air in a promo, then it needs to be profiled. Even if not yet available, all they have to do is say so.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

A256430

Valued Contributor

Oh, thank you SO MUCH Lanikins! I wonder if this bag is new since there are no reviews...but the price is already lowered...weird...

Valued Contributor

On 7/30/2014 tough_kitty said:

Oh, thank you SO MUCH Lanikins! I wonder if this bag is new since there are no reviews...but the price is already lowered...weird...

If you click on "Fall Fashion Days" at the top, it's in there as a new item. QVC often has a feature price on new items for a limited time.

Valued Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Lanikins said:
On 7/30/2014 tough_kitty said:

If you click on "Fall Fashion Days" at the top, it's in there as a new item. QVC often has a feature price on new items for a limited time.

It was there this morning it now it's gone, so thanks for the item number and I saved it to my wish list for now.... I doubt I will buy it though. It's pretty but I have enough of handbags with magnetic closure - they are pretty but not very safe to travel with, which kind of defeats the purpose....

Valued Contributor

But it is pretty! I would totally buy it for half a price Smiley Happy

Wondering why they made the bag in almond and mushroom - seem like very similar colors. But I think I'd get the mushroom one.

Respected Contributor

That bag is really pretty. I love it in the almond. I need another bag like nothing but very nice and very tempted.

Deb

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

That bag is really pretty. I love it in the almond. I need another bag like nothing but very nice and very tempted.

Deb

Step away from the computer... Step away from the computer... Step away from the computer...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's a great size. If they had it on four or five EP, I might even consider it myself, probably in mushroom!

TK, I'm thinking the almond is more of a lighter neutral and the mushroom more of a mid-tone taupe.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...