Respected Contributor

I am a travelon fan. Love the organization and lightweight. Today there was a RFID one. F11593 Anyone like it?

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan.

I have this one

and this one

I donated the new wallet as it was too narrow for me

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I am also a fan. I bought a small Travelon cross body bag a year ago and got so many compliments. Recently the fabric started to unravel at a seam so I asked for a new one for my birthday (I picked it out). I love the organization and the safety features.

Super Contributor

Hi, I just received the one you posted about last week. Bought it in black to go with everything, especially since winter will be here eventually.

I have about 4 Travelon bags, even though I usually carry big designer bags daily.

I like to keep the Travelon bags around for the purpose of..yes...traveling ! Don't like to carry my big investment bags. Don't want to carry the extra weight, or get them really dirty.

Then I found out how great the bags are for every day. They are so light, and keep things so organized. Often I keep one in the car, so if I stop and need to shop for any length of time, I'll transfer from my big bag to my Travelon.

I've given them for birthday and Christmas gifts and the ladies have been so pleased to have them, they often ask for more or where can they get them?

They are so sturdy, you can wash them, and are such a frugal purchase compared to today's cost of most bags. But most of all, they are so lightweight ! I love the crossbody.

But in this RFID, I love the security. No one can cut it off of me, or cutout a pocket to get my wallet, etc. I feel so safe with it. That's so important !

They actually are a very important bag and a heck of a purchase !!!! Might buy some more for Christmas gift's at today's price !

Honored Contributor
It just ruins good leather bags when you travel with them. I've got 3 Travelons that I use for that purpose. I've been using a deep turquoise colored one all summer. I like that they're so lightweight.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I love this brand. I do travel quite a bit and I like the light weight and the many pockets. However I really am not sold on the security features. No they cannot be skimmed or cut but what is stopping someone from forcibly removing the bag by tugging and pulling and knocking the wearer down. It happened to a friend I know.

Honored Contributor

I too am a fan. They are reasonably priced, the material they are made from is very nice, lightweight, well organized and well thought out. Many have the antitheft properties, and they are cute. Certainly not a dressy bag but a very nice and practical everyday purse. Unfortunately, I only see them at QVC and the selection is usually limited.

Honored Contributor
On 7/24/2014 bonnielu said:

I love this brand. I do travel quite a bit and I like the light weight and the many pockets. However I really am not sold on the security features. No they cannot be skimmed or cut but what is stopping someone from forcibly removing the bag by tugging and pulling and knocking the wearer down. It happened to a friend I know.

They can all be worn crossbody - why would a thief choose to steal a bag that is crossbody and would require so much more effort to get when he could grab a different bag right off a shoulder? There is a limit to how much a purse company can do to protect you, for Heaven's sake - you do have to take some responsibility for your own safety as well. They are making purses - not body armour.

Honored Contributor
On 7/24/2014 bonnielu said:

As another poster already pointed out, the Travelon bags are best worn CROSS BODY. A purse snatcher will avoid cross body wearing bags. It's easier to go after someone who is wearing a shoulder/arm bag.

I own this one.... in black.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

Would anyone like to see Travelon with a "Flower" pattern or "Polka Dot" or something other than solid? Don't get me wrong, I love Travelon but was just wondering how people would feel about something a little different.