Super Contributor

QVC sent me a used orYANY Sidney bag

I just received my order of the blush multi, and while it's beautiful it's obviously been returned because there is no new plastic wrap on it anywhere, as a new bag has, and it has a faint smell of smoke. VERY disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC sent me a used orYANY Sidney bag

That would really upset me. You paid for new; not "As Is", right?

I have received Susan Graver tops that had been worn and I complained to Customer Service and they picked up the return postage. And a handbag you covet in the color you want is so hard to part with. Maybe Customer Service will discount it and credit your account with some $$ if you really want to keep it because of the color.

I went to Nordies Rack yesterday and the bags were in mint condition and the gals told me that any return had to be discounted, not just popped back in stock. The dust bags were all inside also. They carefully check the handles and the linings and the bottoms of the bags and check for scratches before they go to the Rack and still discount about 35% to 50%. I think that is fair.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry, that is such a disappointment. I just got that bag and it is really a pretty one. Do they have more, where you can exchange it. I know the other night that color was sold out but it kept popping back in and out.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I would be too, and the odor of smoke will never come out!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Leave it to QVC-Very classy!