Not applicable

WHY CAN'T QVC REORDER A GREAT PRODUCT THAT IS SOLD OUT??????

I WANTED TO ORDER THE BEAUTIFUL ROMA 2 TOTE IN BLUSH BUT OF COURSE IT IS SOLD OUT AS USUAL!! EVERYTHING THAT IS OF QUALITY IS SOLD OUT AND THEY SAY THEY CAN NOT GET ANYMORE FROM THE VENDOR. QVC! IF YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT THEN WHY DON'T YOU ORDER MORE OF IT UNTIL YOU MEET ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ORDERS??? I AM NOT A CONSTANT TV WATCHER AND A COMPUTER GEEK. I GO ON THE COMPUTER ONCE IN A WHILE AND CHECK YOUR WEBSITE AND WHEN I SEE SOMETHING REALLY NICE IT IS ALWAYS SOLD OUT. ITS SO SAD BECAUSE YOU COULD BE MAKING SO MUCH MORE MONEY FROM PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY. PLEASE TRY TO RECONSIDER PUTTING A WAIT LIST UP INSTEAD OF A SOLD OUT SIGN JUST TO SEE THE NUMBERS YOU COULD BE MAKING. DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME? SIGNED "CALLI"

Respected Contributor

Re: WHY CAN'T QVC REORDER A GREAT PRODUCT THAT IS SOLD OUT??????

I agree with you. Maybe it's not so great afterall and it's just marketing hype.

Honored Contributor

Too bad you didn't put this in the Suggestion Box section.

I'm guessing that, like many other things, QVC makes a "one shot deal" for a group of X number of bags, at a specific price. Then, when that group sells out, the leather might be at a different price.

I've noticed that QVC doesn't usually keep offering an item if the price has gone up ... they just move on to the next season.

As for the Roma 2 in blush ... why don't you ask Lisa on her FB page and see what she says? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

This item has come back in stock a few times and likely will again.

It is annoying that QVC seems unwilling to retain an inventory of many items these days, but seems increasingly reliant on wait list and advance orders.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

The blush is in stock now. It is even on 5 easy pays.