Valued Contributor

orYANY Daria Leather Satchel - To Buy or Not To Buy....

OK, so I figured since some of us love this bag, let's discuss it under the proper title ;-)

I am still wondering whether I should get it....it's so pretty...I LOVE it in NAVY, or I could settle for black....but I found it on some sites for $150 in berry and stone....hmmm....

/></p> <p> </p>

Respected Contributor

Re: orYANY Daria Leather Satchel - To Buy or Not To Buy....

Hi TK

I don't own the bag but it is really pretty. orYANY is my new bag of the moment. I am loving the two I have. I say pay the few dollars extra to get the color you want. I found that every time I settled I ended up eventually getting the color I wanted and having two. Should have just got the one I wanted to begin with. The bags are nice quality and will last a long time and that one has a very classic look.

Deb

Valued Contributor

I love the look of Oryany bags. I agree with SFGiantGirl. Get the color you want so you won't have buyer's regret

Super Contributor

I really like this bag, Teal especially. Hoping to get it at a better price...

Super Contributor

Check online for this bag at a better price, sometimes you can find it. I've ordered discounted Oryany bags from Nordstrom Rack, and Neimans Last Call. I just got one from Neimans not long ago. Nice price break and of course free shipping.

That is a very pretty color, the pic you posted. I like the double handles and the satchel style of that with the longer strap. Very versatile bag. I think any of those colors you mentioned are a great choice but I think I'd be partial to the stone.

Honored Contributor

If I were to see it while out and about for less in the teal or stone option, it'd be hard to pass it up... Let's just let it go at that...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

All right. I'm ruling out the stone, it has to be the teal...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 7/18/2014 stevieb said:

If I were to see it while out and about for less in the teal or stone option, it'd be hard to pass it up... Let's just let it go at that...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But the stone is only $150 on Amazon with free shipping and free returns! Maybe it's worth trying it out if it doesn't cost anything???

Ladies - thank you so much for all your input and tips - greatly appreciated.

I did search anywhere I could. On a lot of websites this bag already sold out! Smiley Sad and believe it or not, Amazon sells this bag in navy (they call it indigo) for the full retail price!!!! I always assumed the retail price on QVC was just a marketing trick....guess not.

Honored Contributor

Nope, don't want it that much... I'll keep an eye out for it at discount... in teal. I think QVC's retail prices are only occasionally completely off the mark, usually for Q 'exclusives', where they're more or less assigning a price, but I never assumed most of their retail prices were bogus. More times than not, I'd assume they do show the accurate manufacturer's suggested retail price. The important factor, though, is that they almost always tend to actually charge full retail, when many items are often available elsewhere without paying full retail and/or shipping.

Wink

Valued Contributor

I have a teal Medium Cassie - and that color is divine!!