Respected Contributor

Ok venting. I ordered a Madison phoebee purse and it came yesterday... so disappointed! Obviously it was not new. First it had the tag attached to the inside pocket with two redline markdowns on the tag. none of the hardware was wrapped in paper and it was just thrown in the box. there were scratches on the bottom and a few whitish smudge marks on the leather. And the snap close on top makes the bag look crooked. leather is cheezy looking. Customer service said yes they pull purses form the store's inventory. ok it was a sale purse but I expected better form Coach it was still over $200 plus tax!

Super Contributor
So sorry! It's so disappointing when you are excited to receive something only to have it arrive in this condition.
Trusted Contributor
Sorry to hear that you received a less than perfect bag. Will be interesting to see if others had the same experience. I placed an order on the last day of the sale (after spending many days trying to decide if I should or not) and then on Monday received an email saying that my order had been cancelled because the bag I ordered was no longer in stock. I was very disappointed but learned a lesson to not wait so long next time I see a bag I want.
Respected Contributor

sorry to hear about your cancelled order. I ordered late in the Sale too, last Friday. before re-boxing the purse I looked again at the tag, and the full price little perfed tab had been torn off and 2 markdowns were handwritten in red ink. so the purse was probably a store return and then sitting in a store again for months and months.

Boxed it up to return. I called again and Coach was nice to help out with return shipping and emailed a return label to use.

Honored Contributor

That's awful, it's also why I don't jump on those designer bag end of year sales. I'd rather pay full price and get the bag I really want in the color I want, in pristine condition.

Contributor

I just received 2 Coach bags I purchased from the last factory outlet sale online. They came packaged exceptionally well. You can tell from all the individual tissue around each parts of the purses that have any hardware. Then they were inside of that foamy type tissue and then inside of another clear plastic bag. They were both stuffed so that they would not be crushed in anywhere. Came in an appropriate size box with additional air filled bags to fill out the space. Extremely pleased with them and the shipment and I only paid $105 each for them (original price was $418). If they sell returned items they should be indicated as such and sold cheaper and 'as is'.