Esteemed Contributor

Anybody like Piero Guidi Handbags?

There's a lot on clearance on ShopHQ right one. I managed to get that fun circus print in the brown. Was 62 percent off. 368 down to 147.00! It's their tote shopper bag. Love their handbags. Go check them out. The prices are fabulous
Super Contributor

Re: Anybody like Piero Guidi Handbags?

I like them and have been watching them for awhile, I just ordered one in navy. Can't wait to get it the prices are really good and now down to 6 easy pay !

Esteemed Contributor

I love those bags also. I was thrilled to get that shopper for over half price off. Enjoy your new bag Yellowkitty. Please post a review when you get it. We really scored some great deals on these.
Super Contributor

So cute. I bought a speedy style of the brown circus pattern in Italy a few years ago.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 catlvr said: So cute. I bought a speedy style of the brown circus pattern in Italy a few years ago.
Bet that was a great trip. I would have loved to have gone and visited one of their stores. Those bags are very unique. I haven't seen anybody carrying these bags here at all. That's what I love the most about these bags. My first bag from this line was just under 500 dollars. This is why I'm so thrilled to have caught a great clearance price on my second bag. I couldn't believe my eyes I got my second one for a song.
Frequent Contributor

I have been looking at them for a while. There is a pink one on clearance that looks nice. Do u like yours?
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 missxmas said: I have been looking at them for a while. There is a pink one on clearance that looks nice. Do u like yours?
I love these bags. I've had my first one for a while now and no problems. They wear like iron. I always carry a dooney, but I've started to carry other brands now. I guess I got bored with the dooneys. These bags are fun and I get people commenting on them a lot. I love the charms that hang from them also. I have to say if you're interested in purchasing one on ShopHQ on sale, you have to act fast because they will sell out. I got lucky in the one I ordered. After the order was placed, my bag was sold out. I got the last one apparently. If you purchase yours, enjoy it. They're really nice handbags.
Super Contributor

BingQueen022, I got the last one in Navy. Can't wait to get it ! They look very nice and I've watched the shows. I carry DB but now I'm getting different ones. Will let you know how I like it when I get the bag.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/13/2014 yellowkitty said:

BingQueen022, I got the last one in Navy. Can't wait to get it ! They look very nice and I've watched the shows. I carry DB but now I'm getting different ones. Will let you know how I like it when I get the bag.

Hi Yellowkitty. Congrats on the new handbag. Looking forward to reading your review. That was a great sale they had. Couldn't beat those prices anywhere! Enjoy your new bag. I love that color navy. You picked a good one.
Honored Contributor

I like them but never enough to have bought one. I had one in my cart today that I absolutely loved until I watched the video and saw it was actually a fairly large tote. I'll have to think about it at this point, as I wasn't looking for anything quite that large... Even the clearance price seems sort of high for coated canvas, but not completely out of line.

Anybody know what's happening with the Prix de Dressage bags over there? The hobo that's been so popular seems to be completely gone from the website, and so many of the bags appear to be on clearance... Makes me wonder if this brand is going to survive the reported purges...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...