Super Contributor

GMA Steals & Deals- Anyone else get their handbag?

FedX brought mine this morning- The Ora Delpine bag is beautiful. got mine in red, and I think I may get another color.

This is my second purchase from GMA Steal & Deals. $425.00 bag for $81.00 is quite a steal!!

Respected Contributor

Re: GMA Steals & Deals- Anyone else get their handbag?

Enjoy your handbag. I was tempted, but resisted. I've done too much Dooney buying lately.

Super Contributor

Mine is on its way, I got the blue. This is also my second bag from GMA Steals and Deals, I got the Maya bag from Onna Ehrlich I think about a year ago. That bag is very nice too. I think it was about $99.

Valued Contributor

Just got mine in sand. Very nice bag! I also like the look of the Lola. If they ever have a similar deal I may consider it. Looks like they just had a deal on it but I didn't know about it then.

Regular Contributor

I ordered Adele in sand...Just curious..for those that have already received theirs..does it look like a bag that costs $425.00?

Valued Contributor

No it does not. I think they use that as a marketing scheme so that when they offer 81% off a handbag supposedly worth $425 people will go "wow what a bargain!" and buy the bag. It's a cute bag but that's it. To give you a perspective, the leather looks and feels exactly the same as my GILI Roma 2. You get a whole lot more leather in the Roma and that only costs $180. Also Dooney and Bourke has satchels that sell for under $400 and looks way better than the Adele. I also bought the Adele in sand and will use this when I'm just running to the store. It is a nice bag and well worth the $80. I also think their Lola is cute and would buy that for $80 if they offered it.

Super Contributor

Mine comes tomorrow. I ordered the Blush. I will let everyone know once it arrives!

Valued Contributor

On 7/7/2014 cgil said:

Mine comes tomorrow. I ordered the Blush. I will let everyone know once it arrives!

I'm curious about the blush color. I almost ordered it but changed my mind since I have the Roma in blush and didn't know if it was similar.

Respected Contributor

I completely forgot that I ordered one.......I ordered the soft pink! Looking forward to receiving mine!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the original deal in coral/blush for our DIL. A week later I received an email that they were again offering a similar deal because the original sold out quickly. Again I ordered coral/blush.

I received the second one today. My thoughts are the bags are definitely worth $79 but not $400+. The coral is darker than I expected which will make it more usable. I like the second style (Adele) better than the original. (Lola)

The bags came with a sleeper bag, which is a nice touch.