G.I.L.I. Leather Convertible Backpack

Is on 5 Easy Pays.... I just ordered the Black. Hope she's a keeper. Smile

G.I.L.I. Leather Convertible Backpack

Valued Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Leather Convertible Backpack

It's a beautiful bag, enjoy!
Super Contributor

On 6/26/2014 waterbaby said: It's a beautiful bag, enjoy!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

So tempted, but I'm afraid these are all returns. I wish there was a video of it.

rdiazMiami, please post how you like it when you get it. I loved the pic of your ivory ostrich.

Trusted Contributor

I have this in the blush and love it. It ended up being so much more versatile than the Roma II that I sent that one back. Even if its a return it may have been too heavy or too big or small so someone returned it. Good luck. Its a great bag.
Super Contributor

On 6/26/2014 Sammijo said: I have this in the blush and love it. It ended up being so much more versatile than the Roma II that I sent that one back. Even if its a return it may have been too heavy or too big or small so someone returned it. Good luck. Its a great bag.

Thanks for the review!

Valued Contributor

I have it in black and I like it...I just haven't decided on when to actually use it....I purchased WAY too many bags recently Smiley Happy Hope you like yours! The black is neutral color so shouldn't be any surprises as with blush or carmel where people were not happy with the colors...

Super Contributor

On 6/26/2014 krissie622 said:

So tempted, but I'm afraid these are all returns. I wish there was a video of it.

rdiazMiami, please post how you like it when you get it. I loved the pic of your ivory ostrich.

Thank you, Krissie. I too wish there was a video. Maybe, it will be presented during the LRS shows on QVC Plus... wishful thinking, lol.

I'll let you know, as soon as I get her, whether she's a keeper and post some pictures. I'm hoping I get a good one. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you sammijo and toughkitty!

Contributor

there is a video, Lisa did a video blog on this purse

How to Wear a Convertible Backpack