Frequent Contributor

And on 23 Easy Payments (LOL). A girl can dream, can't she.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} If you could have any LV bag, which on would it be.

Super Contributor

I have the Vuitton Artsy tote GM. It is awesome. I bought it in March and get many compliments wherever I go. It is roomy and fits my busy work lifestyle. I can fit my laptop in there! lol I only have 4 bags, this one, a chanel classic, a gucci soho(nice bag)and a Vuitton ellipse.

Honored Contributor

I'm a traditionalist where LV is concerned, but not too much of a traditionalist... So, the Speedy 35 but in the Damier Azur choice would do quite well...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I have the Vuitton Artsy tote GM. It is awesome. I bought it in March and get many compliments wherever I go. It is roomy and fits my busy work lifestyle. I can fit my laptop in there! lol I only have 4 bags, this one, a chanel classic, a gucci soho(nice bag)and a Vuitton ellipse.

I think you have the right idea. If I had the ability to unload about two thirds of my bags and then purchase only a half dozen or so truly nicer bags, I think I'd do it in an instant. I think I'd be happier with my choices and I know they'd be a lot easier to store... Of course there is that third of my existing bags I'd want to keep...

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I already own a LV so I don't have to dream. Mine is the Speedy 25 in the signature monogram print. Have carried that bag for over 10 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. It's totally broken in just how I like it. That bag always receives me tons of compliments. It's simply GREAT!! I don't like switching my bags very often as you can tell Lol. Once you find a quality status bag that you love, you'll rarely ever look at wanting something else. I've learned to spend wisely because then in the long run, the initial high price tag amounts to only pennies, as it has in my case with my Speedy. It was an investment and expensive upfront but since I haven't bought another bag since, it's been money well spent.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, I have the Monogram Speedy 35 and the Monogram Alma. Think I use the Speedy more aften as it is more casual. The Alma is a bit dressier. But if I could have any it would be the Monogram Montaigne. It is sooo on my wishlist. But a bit out of my price range. Thats why it would be great if it was on Easy Pay. Still Dreamin' huh.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/7/2014 beautybrowsing said:

And on 23 Easy Payments (LOL). A girl can dream, can't she.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} If you could have any LV bag, which on would it be.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

TOO CUTE!

Frequent Contributor

Chanmagnpoodle, I like your selection of your 4 bags. I too love the Artsy. It is a bit more structured than the Delightful yet still casual and everyday....ish. I might have to put the Artsy on my wishlist too.

Frequent Contributor

Thank You hopi. Guess ebay is the next best thing to Easy Pay. A little something pre-loved. I just like handbags of all kinds. It's a girls prerogative, right

Super Contributor
On 6/7/2014 beautybrowsing said:

Chanmagnpoodle, I like your selection of your 4 bags. I too love the Artsy. It is a bit more structured than the Delightful yet still casual and everyday....ish. I might have to put the Artsy on my wishlist too.

It is awesome, I dont care for the Delightful. Too casual for me. I love the handles (thick and well made as opposed to the thin ones on Delightful.