Super Contributor

Does anyone own the logo lock bag in aqua? If so, what do you think of the color?

Occasional Contributor

I own it and I LOVE the color. I have only owned it since the most recent TSV and I've gotten more compliments by far on this bag than any of my other handbags (and I have many.) It was a little darker and a little more of a mint color than it appeared on my TV, but not a whole lot.

Honored Contributor
I have the d&b aqua colored tote. Believe it is the same tone but different leather texture. Its a gorgeous color. If you like turquoise, you will love it. I was out earlier today wearing a simple black maxi dress with a turquoise statement necklace, earings, bracelet and my aqua tote. Stunning look if I may brag ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Snowapple and Chi-town girl, thanks for the input. I love the color and just purchased as an "as is". Can't wait to receive it, I'm also looking at the strawberry color. Does anyone own that one also, and if so, do you love it?

Regular Contributor

I've had mine for about a month now, I absolutely love it. The color is a tiny bit on the mint side of aqua, it does depend on the lighting. In natural sunlight it's much more blue.

Congrats on getting it as is, let us know how you like it!

Super Contributor

I just received my "as is" aqua Logo lock bag. I love it. The only thing that came with it was the key fob. I don't know why QVC accepts returns that does not include all the accessories. I would consider that to be stealing. These customers that keep the small coin purse or dust cover should not be credited for a return until all pieces are returned. Enough of that! I love the color. Now I'm going to get the strawberry color. If anyone has this color, I would love to hear what you think of it.

Super Contributor

I don't have the AQUA D&B Logo Lock. I do have the NAVY one. The leather is amazing. Love the coin purse too. Have had it for about three years. Will last a life time. Hope yours does too!

Super Contributor
Tomorrow both the Navy and the Aqua will be delivered. I have the Red and love it! I've ordered the Navy and the Aqua from as is. These will be my first as is purchases. I'm so hoping they come with all the accessories. I literally stalked as is dooney....... seriously at least 50 times a day. YES I was determined to get both of these colors and they both came available at the same time. So heres keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.