Regular Contributor

I don't want to get myself poofed immediately but have posted a review of the TSV that is in the May insider (hint Google "QVC insider link"). I tried to mention things that people seem to ask about in the Forums, so hopefully it offers helpful info:

Just ripped open the wrapping and am so thrilled with this purchase. The "seafoam green" is more of a soft/muted mint green, but it is gorgeous and the leather is very soft. The size is great - large but not too big - and the two strap options are perfect.

It isn't a bag that puddles, but not sure if the feet on the bottom and the semi-constructed shape will actually make it stand up all of the time. However, I am not a super-structured purse person, so this is fine by me.
The wide outside pocket is dove gray and holds the card case/super thin wallet. I love this ... I like to travel and this is a great feature. The brown color is gorgeous and I really, really like the uncommon color combo - pale green / gray / brown with the black strap. It may sound iffy, but it is very pretty.

The main bag has one large zipper across the top. The zipper stuck every so slightly the first time, but was perfect after zipping/unzipping a few times. I like a bag with a big main compartment and the option of a few side zipped areas, so this is great too. I don't want 12 zipped areas or a million pockets, as I won't use them or will put things in them, then will spend 5 minutes unzipping to find where an item is squirreled away.
The bag seems like a good weight - average / not heavy to me.

Overall, I think that it is a very useful, very pretty bag, and it has a lot of style - seems appropriate for a wide age range as well as a variety of occasions, including as an everyday bag. A very solid five stars! I will probably finish writing this and go back for another color ... mostly likely the brown combo.
Frequent Contributor

Hi ChicagoHeather ~ can you provide the Item No? Thanks!

Super Contributor
I received this bag yesterday in the Indigo Multi. All I can say is wow! It's a nice soft pebble leather. I love the contrasting pocket on the front. The Indigo is a beautiful blue.
Regular Contributor
On 4/23/2014 diamondsforme said: I received this bag yesterday in the Indigo Multi. All I can say is wow! It's a nice soft pebble leather. I love the contrasting pocket on the front. The Indigo is a beautiful blue.

That one looks gorgeous, too! If I could keep the white clean running around the city every day, that would be coming home. Can you believe the leather? It's the leather feel equivalent of perfectly broken-in jeans ... super soft but not too puddle-like.

Super Contributor
I received this bag a few days ago in the blush and the seafoam. The pics and tv presentations do not do the seafoam color justice! I've loved both of these colors this year, but they either sell out or are in totes and too big. This is a very roomy bag, and comfortable on the shoulder. The strap is wide enough and the drop long enough to make it a real shoulder bag. The one thing I don't love is the outside pocket. It is wide and gaps open, and has no type of closure, so not secure enough to put anything important in. Also, even though it has feet, is too soft to stand up. Cute dog Smiley Wink
Super Contributor
PharmNCharm has a good insider demo on her you tube channel, for those interested.
Frequent Contributor

Glad to get feedback on the TSV; I love the orYany line.

For anyone who was a fan of their Noelle bag (the glitter hobo), lastcall.com has the purple on sale for $114 today. I don't think QVC ever sold it in that shade and it's beautiful.

Regular Contributor

Posting again a link.

Esteemed Contributor
Pretty bag until you see that unattractive pocket on the side.
Super Contributor

Liking the Blush-Multi... a lot. Thanks for posting the link Smiley Happy