Respected Contributor

Watched some of the Aimee Kastenberg (sp?) handbag show early this am.

Alberti (who I am not really familiar with) was doing the show by himself. There was no vendor or anyone with him but the models to the side.

I know he's new, so I thought that was sort of tough!! First a guy, then a guy that's new alone with handbags.

He seemed somewhat nervous, which seemed normal for being new. A little dry in the presentation, but I thought he did really well all things considered.

Unless you're Isaac Mizrahi, I thought it was a tough assignment for a guy that's new!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Re: Host Alberti and handbags

I didn't see this presentation, but I have seen him a couple of times with other hosts. I really like him and think he's going to be great.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

That reminds me. I think it was last week in Jane's shoe segment, Alberti was on the side lines like they have hosts do sometimes ~ anyway, the cute guy from the orthodics shows was coming up and Alberti said to Jane : "fancy pants is coming up next". Jane laughed so hard I thought they were going to have to go to break. Is it Liam? Anyway, when he came out he had some pants on w/ a design, hence the comment, I guess. I laughed out loud, too.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

On 4/21/2014 twopeas said:

That reminds me. I think it was last week in Jane's shoe segment, Alberti was on the side lines like they have hosts do sometimes ~ anyway, the cute guy from the orthodics shows was coming up and Alberti said to Jane : "fancy pants is coming up next". Jane laughed so hard I thought they were going to have to go to break. Is it Liam? Anyway, when he came out he had some pants on w/ a design, hence the comment, I guess. I laughed out loud, too.

I must have missed that - He's a hoot {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I didn't see this presentation, but I have seen him a couple of times with other hosts. I really like him and think he's going to be great.

Me too! Smile

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

don't care for him doing feminine shows. leave that to the women hosts. he should be doing the manly shows

Respected Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Peg55 said:

don't care for him doing feminine shows. leave that to the women hosts. he should be doing the manly shows

Frequent Contributor

Love Alberti. Reminds me of a good friend of mine.

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Peg55 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

The manly shows... Really...

There are no words...

Because truly only men can create, sell or use tools and only women can design or sell clothes, accessories, skincare products or jewelry... right?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...