Trusted Contributor

Patricia Nash Today's Special on ShopNBC/Q

I just ordered one for my sister's birthday. I think this brand is well made and she always has such beautiful designs. Love the two pockets on the sides and it's fun to get a print on leather. I bought the Rainforest design for her. Hope she loves it. Has anyone else seen this bag, what do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Today's Special on ShopNBC/Q

Love it. I have seen this line at Dillard's. Very pretty. Got my eye on the super bargain priced bag wish there was a special coupon code and then I could justify another new handbag.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2014 hopi said: Love it. I have seen this line at Dillard's. Very pretty. Got my eye on the super bargain priced bag wish there was a special coupon code and then I could justify another new handbag.

At least they have 6 easy pays which helps us out. The Q so seldom does this. I was going to buy her a Bonsai Minature Tree, but then saw this beautiful bag and went for it. Hope you get something you love.

Respected Contributor

It looks like a very nice bag. Also free shipping I think.

Respected Contributor

You can get better deals on her bags elsewhere. This bag is only on shop. It is a nice looking bag, but

1. The shoulder strap could be a little wider

2. It should also be adjustable in some way. That might ruin the look of the bag, however. It probably will work the best for people of a certain height. .

Trusted Contributor

I don't know who Patricia Nash is, but I was eyeballing her spring floral TSV - very pretty! I can't justify another purse since I've already bought two Anushkas and an American West for this season. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Regular Contributor

I am loving the rainforest one!! Really a nice bag!!!

Arley

Respected Contributor

I have many Patricia Nash bags and this one is a good deal. They are usually $198. I got some unexpected money yesterday and could not help myself so I ordered 3. I got the Blue, Rainforest, and the Spring Multi. My all time favorite is the Multi but it is a fall looking bag, this one is spring. Like I said, I have several and love the line. I always say maybe I will send one back but doubt it.
Super Contributor

very nice bag..like it.

Honored Contributor

Very nice bags, and I love her multi bags, I have never purchased one but would love to in the future-they look very nice and prices seem good!!!!!