New Contributor

I want to SEE the INSIDE of the BAG ~ Please! :-)

I AM wondering IF anyone else thinks when Handbags are being shown that the Hosts and Guests are waiting way too long before they show US the INSIDE of the bag! It drives me nuts!

I have missed out on colors of top brand bags because the Guest [usually], spends WAY TOO MUCH TIME describing the leather or going thru the color's etc... Before you know it Sell Outs are all over the screen!

PLEASE ~ SHOW the INSIDE of the handbag ~ this girl will not buy a $300 bag just because it is pretty.

Frequent Contributor

Re: I want to SEE the INSIDE of the BAG ~ Please! :-)

I will agree. They do the colors and then get side tracked before giving the rest of the info we need in order to decide if the bag will work for us.

If they could do a quick, concise presentation giving us color, measurements, and a thorough look inside the bag and then move on to the sales pitch (and I'm not dissing the sales pitch, I enjoy hearing any and all details) it would be very helpful.

Come on Q, you can do this! Smile

Susan

Honored Contributor

It really burns me up-talk, talk, talk. Please open the bag and let us see inside!!

Trusted Contributor

ITA. I've been complaining about this for years. I've quit buying handbags from the Q for this reason.

Trusted Contributor

I passed on a cute Dooney cross body bag the other day because they never showed the inside. I can clearly see the colors that they go on and on about but would love to see how much room there is inside.

Honored Contributor

I agree, the need to show the inside sooner. They spend all sorts of time talking about how great the bag is and how much you should want it, but a good bag speaks for itself. If they show you the outside and then the inside, you know if you need it. Show us those, then work on the hard sell for anyone else who hasn't decided based on that.

Esteemed Contributor

And give the darn measurements before the bag is sold out! 15 inches wide is too large for me and 10 inches too small.

Inside: most D&B are the same and boring...

What a fuss they make over that 'free' included wristlit. (spelling) They say $50 to buy separately - WHAT? Are you kidding? Certainly not worth that to me.

Respected Contributor

On 4/11/2014 fthunt said:

And give the darn measurements before the bag is sold out! 15 inches wide is too large for me and 10 inches too small.

Inside: most D&B are the same and boring...

What a fuss they make over that 'free' included wristlit. (spelling) They say $50 to buy separately - WHAT? Are you kidding? Certainly not worth that to me.

ITA! I had to laugh aloud a while back when they were showing one of those price lists on a D&B bag, where they listed the supposed retail price of the bag, the accessory (can't remember now what it was), & the key fob. They said the key fob was valued at $25! Really?? A piece of scrap leather attached to a key ring? I have a few Dooneys, & I like them, but I really don't care about those accessories.

Valued Contributor

Write to QVC and tell them what you want. I totally agree, I need the measurements first to determine if it is even in my size range and then show me the inside as well. I have written to customer service about this problem. The more of us that write in, the more likely they will get with it.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

that's been a thorn in my side for years....all of the vendors and host are lax when it comes to the inside details....I won't purchase a bag unless I see how it looks in there...sure most of the Dooneys look alike but there are other bags that are different...especially the Travelon's...

I find that ShopHQ is the best...most times, when I have been watching, the first thing they do is get an overhead cam and view the interior of their bags...then tell us the colors....size measurements....then chat about how soft the leather is....