Honored Contributor

Bag Snob website: Tina Craig

Have you ever heard of "Bag Snob"? How about Beauty Snob, Couture Snob, Jewel Snob, Shoe Snob, Tot Snob, or Living Snob??

Dallas Morning News supplies a free magazine called FD Luxe. This month they featured an article on the founder of all the "Snob" series, Tina Craig. She's a blogger from Dallas that has made it big. REALLY big. She's designed a line of handbags w/ DKNY & has her own featured on HSN in May. Get this....she even had Hermes call her to design her own "Tina" bag. Whaa??

Have you guys heard of the Snob websites? Or Tina Craig? Local gal done good.

ps...FD Luxe has an iPad app...free to read the article.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Snob website: Tina Craig

Nope, never heard of her or her blogs...

Really wish though, that I could come up with a blog that would make me rich and famous. Just think, getting rich off of doing what we do right here and working at home to boot... I'm thinking we must have somehow missed our window of opportunity...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I did, though, just Google her line with DK and, well, she should probably keep her day job. Nothing there floating my yacht...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

The Tot Snob made me giggle. Curious to see what she presenting on HSN that we haven't seen already. As for blogs...have to create a "niche". How about glamorizing the fanny pack? Try & bring that bad boy "back"!!! HA. Watching old episodes of S&TCity...Carrie & Samantha both wore fanny packs, though that stylist was off the wall on that show.

Honored Contributor

I too will be curious to see what she brings to HSN...

I love SATC but it seems hard to find right now on my cable... Oh my, I can't imagine those two wearing fanny packs... That must've REALLY been an off day for them!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Gosh, I wish they'd bring that show back, but I suppose even if they did, it wouldn't be the same... Another movie would be nice too, as long as it's as good as the first and bears no resemblance to the second...