Honored Contributor

Does pursefection give a bag more structure?

I have a few bags that i like the look of but , since I do not carry a lot of stuff and they are slouchy they relly need some structure. When i try to find something in them the purse is collapsing on me and I can't find what I'm looking for. i saw a pursefection organizer in as is and ordered it - not because I absolutely need the organizaton but for something to make these bags stand up while I'm inside looking for something.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does pursefection give a bag more structure?

Super Contributor

Yes pursefection, especially the new one, give structure, if the purse isn't too big. The Qvc pursefection has very rigid sides. I have 2 from amazon, one has structure, the other is pretty soft. If you have a deep purse , like 5" or more, the pursefection won' t be able to completely push the sides.
Super Contributor

Yes, Pursefection gives handbags more structure. For the really big bags/totes the Pursefection Tote Organizer is phenomenal (I use the Pursefection Tote Organizer in my G.I.L.I. Large Roma Totes and it works great).

Respected Contributor

Yes, the pursefection will give a slouchy handbag structure and you will be able to find things inside because they will stay exactly where you put them. It's a great handbag accessory.

Frequent Contributor

A purse organizer did not work for my slouchy, woven leather bag. The bag was too slouchy for the organizer and, even though it was a good fit, it would not stay upright and things slipped behind, in front and along the sides of the organizer.

I switched it to a more structured bag and it works much better.

The key is to having the organizer pretty close to the inside dimensions of the bag.

There are some sellers on etsy that make custom organizers or bag liners as they are called in some cases.

Regular Contributor

OH it sure does. Since I stated using the pursefection I can't carry a handbag without it. I change my handbag out every week and this just makes it so eaiser.

I love that I can reach in the bag and find anything from a nail file to a pill container. I didn't like the newer version that had the material that folded over the top and zipped closed, it just added more weight and I never would close it in side the purse.

The Pursefection will add some weight to the handbag but, it's worth it.

Regular Contributor

Can you please bring back the version without the fold over-zip-part?

Valued Contributor

I am getting this one for my G.I.L.I. Vintage Leather Bag! I hope it works because I love the bag but I do need it to function.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GA1OFK/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also like these....but I think it would only work with a more structured bag....not my GILI hobo...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GQMZT8E/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1MH7SOR8AAD5E&col...

Respected Contributor

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/

You might try these. She has different sizes, structured and unstructured styles.