Not applicable

Tignanello with built in wallet

Whatever happened to the Tig bags with the built in wallet??? I need to order one or two and they are no where to be found! Please bring them back!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tignanello with built in wallet

I've been waiting for this bag to return, also. Is it A209642? They now have it in only white, but the other day they, also, had yellow. Looks like it was a very popular style. I've been checking periodically to see if there was more stock brought back in, but no luck.

Super Contributor

Tig used to be a favorite brand of mine when it was still all leather. I love a crossbody during the summer. Loved Tig's easy-access wallet and other organizational features.

{#emotions_dlg.sad} I'm so unhappy with the direction they have decided to take. I think the faux, as in plastic, trim cheapens the whole look.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/25/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Tig used to be a favorite brand of mine when it was still all leather. I love a crossbody during the summer. Loved Tig's easy-access wallet and other organizational features.

{#emotions_dlg.sad} I'm so unhappy with the direction they have decided to take. I think the faux, as in plastic, trim cheapens the whole look.

I agree. I just bought my last tig bag in Jan. I have bad luck with them recently. The trim looks cheap and 2 months later the plastic trim is breaking. It will be my last. I have a black one that I have had for 5 plus years. My mother in law also has a good one. But, the last two handbags and a wallet were bad and did not hold up. They are lower in price than some. But, they break quickly they are not worth the investment. A 100 plus dollars might not mean much for some, but with 2 kids in college, it is a whole lot for me to waste.
Super Contributor

Perhaps you all should post this in the suggestion box as a complaint, or write to the QVC vendor at the Q's address. Good luck.

Super Contributor

I have several styles you are talking about. I have 2 Tig satchels/purses that have the outside wallet. I have worn one out, and now am carrying the second. I also have several cross body designs. I keep hoping they will bring more back. I've even heard the hosts say they carry them. And they are next to impossible to find in the marketplace.

The only place I've found that style of handbag is at Bealls.

Respected Contributor

I love the built in wallet also! The Tignanello bags were always very popular on QVC, I don't understand why they scaled back the offerings. I'm not a fan of the cross-body style. I find that wearing a bag cross-body is cumbersome for me and they are too long to wear as a regular shoulder bag or to carry on my arm. Also, most cross-body tend to be just a smidge too small for me.

Honored Contributor

Once I started online banking and bill pay, I stopped using a wallet because I no longer use checks. I keep a change purse and a separate card carrier in my handbag. No wallets.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

A55207, new today. I am eyeing the watermelon!

Esteemed Contributor

I caught the show this morning for a change. I thought they had a poor selection of handbags, but I think there was one with a wallet.