New Contributor

Can we see more of the inside of the bags please?

Nothing irritates me more when the hosts expect us to purchase a $200-300 dollar bags w/o showing us how the inside looks! Enough of throwing it over your shoulders, people. Open the bag up so we can see inside! Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can we see more of the inside of the bags please?

There is another thread on this same topic...only its all about JRT who spent all her time talking about herself and family...and never showed anything about the Tig Bag...

I find it more then annoying when the Hosts spend there time talking about everything but the bag they are suppose to be selling...I won't purchase a bag if I can't see all around the outside and a good look on the inside...

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. When you are buying a handbag off the TV or videoclip, you cannot open the bag in person to get a good look inside and you have to rely on the vendor and the host to do their job and present the handbag so that you the customer can get a good look at all aspects of the bag including the inside. I want to see the cell phone pockets to judge if the fabric lining will hold up well and to see if an iphone with a case on it will be easy to get out of the slip in pocket. I want to know how many inside zip compartments there are. I want to know what kind of closure there is on the bag. I want to see the bag tried on the shoulder to see if it sits to close to the armpit or not or whether the bag can fit over a winter coat.

A vendor or host that thinks that a bag will sell itself on TV is quite mistaken. If a vendor and host do not do their job to showcase the bag inside and out, I will not buy it, period!

Esteemed Contributor

This is one of the reasons I stopped buying from QVC. I certainly understand the need for chit-chat and filler, but in recent years it seems that more and more we are given silliness, laughing, and time-filling nonsense at the expense of actual facts about the item being shown.

I remember several times seeing items that I was interested in (not just handbags), and I waited patiently through the presentations to get some basic info. Never happened!

I don't want gasping and exclamations of "Amazing!", along with boring stories and people talking over each other in an effort to tell us who we can give it to or where we can wear it or whatever. But I do want to know the dimensions, what colors it comes in (without rushing thru the color choices so they can share yet another family story), and I very definitely want to know how it looks inside! Kiss

Valued Contributor

ITA! It's so frustrating to listen to the hosts/vendors telling me the colors, what and where to wear the bag! Just show the inside. If I'm interested in the bag, I've already got an idea how I'm going to incorporate it into my lifestyle. They must think we are 12 year olds purchasing our first handbag!
Trusted Contributor

I wanted to see the inside of the orYANY tote (the open one) and it's not on the video. I don't think they showed it in the presentations. There are several really good reviewers on who said the zipper pockets inside are huge, which could sway me to buy. I really don't want a completely open tote though. I wondered if they got marching orders not to show it, as some people would just assume there was a closure and order it.

This is my pet peeve. The colors seem to be the only thing they talk about. Some bags sell out so fast, that they never show the inside. Then people cancel orders and you're stuck still not knowing what the inside is like. That happened with the orYANY crossbody bag last night. There has to be a solution to this. At other times, it's not that the bags sell out, it's just that the host doesn't do the proper job.

Occasional Contributor

And show what it looks like without all the stuffing. Of course, they are stuffed with paper, they are light and pretty and full. But I learned in reality, especially the slouchy dooney florentine satchels, they look a lot different.

Honored Contributor

I agree OP - stop already with the models changing to various colors and show us the features of the bag! I already know what colors go together. I like on HSN they show a video detailing all the features of the bag.
Frequent Contributor

My pet peeve is I will not buy a handbag that's got a top zipper that has the tail or end of the zipper showing or extended out! For some reason for me, it really lessens the quality of the bag. I really prefer all handbag manufacturers to use zippers meant only for bags and not garment zippers! Many times the host doesn't show this as well as the inside too so I'm better off buying one in person Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2014 circles said:

There is another thread on this same topic...only its all about JRT who spent all her time talking about herself and family...and never showed anything about the Tig Bag...

I find it more then annoying when the Hosts spend there time talking about everything but the bag they are suppose to be selling...I won't purchase a bag if I can't see all around the outside and a good look on the inside...

OK, I give up ..... who is JRT ?