TSV(R) Preview
100 Members and 14651 Guests Online

All About Handbags

Tignanello Organization Bags with built in wallet

Started 1359514568.197 in All About Handbags | Last reply 1359590434.823 by happy housewife
replies

I love these bags that have the built in wallet organizer but I wish they made more of them, especially in styles other than crossbodies. I have two of them in a crossbody and they're my go to bag since I need hands-free. Has anyone seen this built in wallet in a more stylish shoulder bag?

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they are sexy.

Page 1 of 1
pinkdiva1359515941.02262 PostsRegistered 6/21/2008

Jen, I havent seen them in Tig outside of their crossbodies...and it seems like other manufacturers sometimes make their crossbodies with built in wallets also, (Brahmin for example, often does this) but not in their satchels or hobos....guess they figure shoulder bags have room for you to pack a wallet inside on your own/and crossbodies are generally designed for minimalists?

faeriemoon1359516376.656279 PostsRegistered 5/13/2005

I think you either love or hate the built in wallet. I hate it.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like, I KNOW, RIGHT!?! ~Pinterest~

HiLo1359516449.396706 PostsRegistered 8/28/2007

I bought a couple of these and absolutely love the outside wallet. However, I have recently started carrying around more items and I would love a bigger one but I don't even see the smaller ones being made with wallets anymore. I don't understand why; why go inside the bag searching for a wallet when we can have one right on the outside?

vancouverU­SAgal1359571248.207842 PostsRegistered 8/19/2010

Ugh - in my opinion, there are already far too many. It seems like everytime I see a crossbody that's about the right size it has one of those stupid things in it. If you want to change purses quickly, it's much easier to grab a wallet and transfer it than to take all those cards and money and everything and move it to another "organizer." I don't need their organizers - I'm already organized. What's the point in having more than one purse if you can't easily change bags. Plus I've tried using those spaces for other things but then whatever you put in there gets caught in those stupid slots. I want one large outside pocket for keys and phone and then a simple inside space to keep wallet and other items safe and easy to grab if needed.

Anyway, we're all entitled to our opinions and I guess that's why they make so many different styles. I just get so frustrated by those organizers and too many pockets.

Sister Gol­den Hair1359571828.19314544 PostsRegistered 7/18/2008

Tig...A81420 I have this handbag and really like it. There are only 2 colors left.

I have some "Fossil" handbags that have the outside wallet. I love the outside wallet and so easy when you are shopping.

Reach for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.

Jen-PT1359571979.4471796 PostsRegistered 9/14/2007West Coast

I didn't like the organizers at first either, but now I'm hooked. Wallets just take up too much room and they add weight. Plus, when I'm using a wallet, I usually have to switch that out too when changing handbags because I like the color to compliment the handbag.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they are sexy.

AprilK1359577957.14312 PostsRegistered 12/23/2010

I am also waiting for new bags with the zip around wallet AND center zip divider, in the east west, good size , crossbody adjustable strap with more stability. I do not care for the slouchy bags. Too difficult to find things quickly. Love tignanello so will wait impatiently for the new bags.

happy hous­ewife1359590434.82331976 PostsRegistered 1/4/2007
On 1/29/2013 faeriemoon said:

I think you either love or hate the built in wallet. I hate it.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

ME TOO, HATE IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH WORD!!!!!!

When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticism or misguided opinions walking away is the best way to defend yourself.To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude. -Dodinsky

Page 1 of 1