Regular Contributor

Why Do We Get So Addicted To Handbags??

Maybe no one else is, but I can't be the only one that can't stop looking at handbags. I love so many different handbags. I have Dooney, Tignanello, Vera Bradley, Burberry, Maxx New York, Stone Mountain, Kathy Van Zeeland (no longer buy) Travelon, B. Mak, and the Sak. I may have left a couple out.

I used to carry one bag around. It was a Stone Mountain black hobo in leather, but not heavy. They have very good quality leather, but need a better designer. Their bags don't look "cool" enough for me. I have seen them here at the Q and I think they look to matronly. I wish I could go to work for them and design bags.Smile

I have all kinds of Dooney bags from the wool red plaid to madra's tote, to Florentine satchel, all weather leather hobo, nylon bags etc. Pinks, greens, orange, classic white with brown trim and on and on. I love the Maxx bag I have that is done in a Houndstooth design (where have they gone?) and other nice Maxx bags.

You would think with all my bags, I would be done. Let's face it, I'm retired, so I don't get to walk into the office anymore with my new bag. Not many see them. But I guess it's like woman who buy tons of jewelry. They just love it. Or other things ladies may buy a lot of (Chocolate doesn't count, I have tonsKiss. They seem to make me happy, so I guess that's all that counts.

What is the reason you love handbags? Thanks ladies{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}