Fall Fashion Days
156 Members and 14451 Guests Online

All About Handbags

Coach Factory Exclusive Online Sale by Invitation Only for Cyber Monday!

Started 1322414975.98 in All About Handbags | Last reply 1330214126.793 by bethmarla

Did anyone get the Coach Factory Exclusive Online Sale by Invitation Only email? Apparently, they will email me the actual invitiation on Cyber Monday, 11-28-11 by 4:00 p.m. est. I've never gotten one of these emails before and the email says that they are the only authorized dealer of Coach factory online items.

Is this on the up and up? There are all kinds of scams going on right now online, and I just want to be sure this is legit I've bought plenty of handbags and accessories at Coach and Coach factory, and have applied to get this exclusive invitation in the past, but never got one until now. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has received these emails in the past or who currently received one today, Sunday, 11-27-11. Thanks!

Lovin2Learn

Page 1 of 2
Huntersmom1322415444.311582 PostsRegistered 11/3/2007

Yes, this is on the up and up. I get access to these sales a few times a year, and the only way you can get in is through advanced notice email (the day before), and then another email on the day of the sale. In the email on the day of the sale, they'll give you the link, and you'll have to log-in with your email (I think) and your password. If you don't remember your password, they'll email you a new one, and you can log-in with that one.

I received the email today notifying me of the sale tomorrow as well! Hope you find some nice things. It's fun just to look at all the pretty items! The jewelry goes FAST, so if you want anything in that area, click there first.

Hope this helps!

Beth

Gabby651322421707.053710 PostsRegistered 1/27/2008

I received the email as well and came here to see if it was for real.

Will check it out tomorrow!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

CSH1322422527.022334 PostsRegistered 12/5/2009NW PA

I have received maybe 3 invitations since summer.

I have gone to the website, set up an account and password and always browse.

Last time I had 2 wallets and 2 totes in my cart for my daughters for Christmas and then decided, not today.

They have a lot of leather...unlike the outlets which have lots of fabric bags.

I say take a chance and see what they have...it won't cost you a thing!

And I hope I get an invite because I'd go back and get those totes for my girls!

Play is children's work!

Huntersmom1322433810.7831582 PostsRegistered 11/3/2007

For those of you who are new to the online factory sale, keep in mind that even if you put it in your cart, the item is not reserved in inventory. However, they do a good job letting you know what items are getting limited in quantity.

Beth

hisfix011322447377.9831 PostsRegistered 11/27/2011

Does anyone know if you are only invited to certain ones, I was invited for the 1st time to the last one but haven't rec'd one for tomorrow's sale which I was hoping to attend! Any help would be great :-)

Thanks

lovetheboa­rdwalk1322447835.4231605 PostsRegistered 10/10/2007

Yes, this is on the up and up and I received my notice today. Tomorrow they are sending th official invitation. I have purchased items at the factory store and will check this out tomorrow.

Huntersmom1322517467.621582 PostsRegistered 11/3/2007

hisfix, they don't always invite everyone who is signed up to the sales. I have no idea what their selection system is, but I know that there have been sales that I haven't been invited to.

Beth

CSH1322520437.2472334 PostsRegistered 12/5/2009NW PA

I was invited to the last sale and hoped for an invite today but did not receive one. I went back using the link from the last invitation and was denied admittance...darn!

How did those of you do who received an invite and what did you think?

Play is children's work!

DanVan1322544852.7072 PostsRegistered 11/28/2011

I was put on the mailing list after shopping at an outlet en route to the beach in early May of this year, and this is the first invitation that I have received to attend one of their special sales. I, too, was wary at first, but everything seemed legit. I was a bit late checking my emails and logging into the site, so many of the items that I had been considering from the preview emails were gone. I suppose everyone went into the site looking for those items that were in the previews. Anyway, I ended up with a total of 5 purses, all but two are gifts :). I got:

Penelope Leather Satchel in Red

Signature Stripe Sateen File Bag in Brown

Gallery Embossed Patent Large Tote in Red

Soho Leather Large Hobo in Plum

3 Color Metallic Signature Brooke

After my final total, I think the website said I saved $1,800 total. Crikey! I got 5 purses for the price of 1 and 1/2 or 2 regularly priced ones. I'm extremely satisfied! I was able to find really similar substitutes for the two purses I was not able to get. I'm glad to know that it is sort of a lottery to get invited-- that way, I won't take my next invitation for granted!

Last edited on 11/28/2011

Last edited on 11/30/2011

Last edited on 11/30/2011

CSH1322661645.2372334 PostsRegistered 12/5/2009NW PA

You did well!

Hope they are as nice upon arrival!

Play is children's work!

DanVan1322684359.2072 PostsRegistered 11/28/2011

Uh oh, now I'm concerned. Is there any specific reason why the products I receive won't be in mint condition? I've shopped at the outlet before and have been very pleased.

Lovin2Learn1322819151.68199 PostsRegistered 6/23/2008

The Coach Factory Online sale was definitely entertaining and they provided a very nice assortment of handbags and some jewelry, shoes, and I think clothing. I really just focused on the handbags, however, and what truly helped me in deciding on the two bags I purchased was that I know my Coach handbags very well from their retail stores as well as factory stores.

Coach Factory store sell outlet styles which I do not care for or purchase, but they also have first-run styles that come directly from their retail stores. They are always in one section of the Monroe Premium outlet store that I go to and are normally 30 to 40% off with an additional 30% coupon weekly.

I purchased the 3 color Signature Brooke fabric bag in a burgundy color and it arrived yesterday. It was packaged beautifully and even better than some Dooneys I've received with exceptional wrapping. The bag is more beautiful than I remembered seeing in the retail stores.

I also ordered the leather Brooke handbag in a color similar to a moss green. This bag will arrive on Monday and I may keep both if they are exceptional or return one of the two. The Signature fabric Brooke is a keeper, so the leather one will have to be just as nice for me to want to keep it. I actually have two others of this same style in Signature Brown fabric and a leather Brooke in a pastel coral, both of which are exceptional quality, style, and colors.

I will let you know how the leather Brooke bag is on Monday after receiving it, but I'm very pleased with my purchases. I paid $119.85 including tax and shipping for the fabric bag which sells in retail for $298.00 and for the leather Brooke, I paid $135.00 including tax and shipping for a $358.00 handbag. So, the savings were phenomenal!

Thanks everyone for your replies!

Lovin2Learn1322926300.12199 PostsRegistered 6/23/2008

I received my second of two purchases from the Coach Factory Online Sale a day early from Fed Ex. I was disappointed in both the quality and color of the bag. So, I returned it at the Coach Outlet store close to my home.

I looked around the outlet store, and for the second time, I didn't see a thing that I liked! The first time was Thanksgiving night and what I saw were the outlet handbags which I'm not a fan of. The only handbags I buy are those that are sold originally at the retail stores, and if they are the fabric styles, they will have a beautiful satin finish to them. The fabric Brooke I bought was miles better than what they showed in the outlet store because they were not the quality that my fabric Brooke bag is that I bought from the sale.

I can spot an outlet bag a mile away because I check the handbags at Coach.com and I always go to the retail store to see what's new and what's still being sold that might eventually hit the outlet stores. There is an obvious difference in quality of both the leather and fabric styles in the retail stores and most items sold in the outlets, but if you're a person who could care less about being so picky like me, you would love the outlet stores and online sale!

The other thing I noticed was that almost every bag that was shown online at the sale was in the store! So it would have to be an exceptional price for me to purchase any bag from the online sale again. But I'm very happy with the fabric Brooke I bought and it was a great price at $104.00 (regular $258.00) and it came to under $120.00 including tax and shipping. It was a fun experience, but I would advise knowing your products before you purchase!

doxiemom31322930421.771 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Can anyone please tell me what the web address is for the online factory store?

stephy1231323287487.1533 PostsRegistered 6/3/2009

bump* id like to know the web address as well.

14TonyStew­artFan1324990995.2731172 PostsRegistered 3/14/2006Northeast Ohio along Lake Erie

yes, website address please!

Dear God - Please make me as good of a person as my dog thinks I am.

CouponQueen1324992576.0474163 PostsRegistered 10/21/2010

You cannot access it unless you were issued the invitation as to enter the site you need the email address and password of the person who received the invitation. At least that has always been my experience.

The email I received said that the 'official' link will be emailed to me today by 4 pm..I received a new Coach for Christmas..BUT I may HAVE to take a peek and see what they have lol..I so not need another new one. I have bought many this year! I am a Coach girl.

sue521324997543.971226 PostsRegistered 11/8/2004

I signed up to get the emails, but never received any yet.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

7 of 91325003352.6433916 PostsRegistered 11/26/2006Motor City

I'm noticing a lot of the same bags as the last sale (about a week before Christmas) and some items that had sold out last time, which makes me wonder if they're returns. (One I had my eye on and then noticed it was sold out.)

I don't "love" the bag I purchased at the last sale and am considering trying to sell it on eBay.

CouponQueen1325004701.4574163 PostsRegistered 10/21/2010

I got mine already and just looked..The one I really want is already sold out but have my eye on another. I am thinking of returning my Christmas one as I like this one more "I think"..decisions! OR just buying myself a Happy New Year gift lol..

LIke I said decisions.

I have ordered a lot off the online store over the past year several for gifts and myself and never received a return at all. They were also packaged very nicely!

Dagna1325007859.3513877 PostsRegistered 2/10/2006

I'm not sure how this works. I have been invited to "sign up to receive an online invitation" several times - and have done so - several times. Never got the actual invitation to the online sale however. I have several Coach bags - and have bought several more as gifts for daughters. So they are missing a likely sale - but hey maybe they don't need the business.

nantucket ­shore1325008183.135562 PostsRegistered 10/14/2007

Today is another sale, what I can't understand why all "F" bags....I learned from another post these are all made for the factory outlet....where's all the "good" stuff?

Mmsfoxxie1325037182.0875107 PostsRegistered 6/19/2010
On 12/27/2011 CouponQueen said:

You cannot access it unless you were issued the invitation as to enter the site you need the email address and password of the person who received the invitation. At least that has always been my experience.

The email I received said that the 'official' link will be emailed to me today by 4 pm..I received a new Coach for Christmas..BUT I may HAVE to take a peek and see what they have lol..I so not need another new one. I have bought many this year! I am a Coach girl.

Same here, but it (invitation) came way before 4 pm. This was my first invitation although I've been on their mailing list from quite some time. There were some nice offerings but not the latest ones. I ordered the Ashley checkbook wallet. Hope it's 100% authenic Coach. I want the Lindsey handbag in the Madison line (think that's it) but I was afraid that it might not be authenic. I'll check out the wallet first.

baginista1325040094.49642 PostsRegistered 3/8/2009

the items at coachfactory.com are authentic but they are mff bags almost exclusively. The site is only active during a sale. The site is run by coach and the items are shipped from Jacksonville FL. This is the addy where your bag is sent for repairs. People are sent invites at random but I've been sent an invite to every sale since I signed up back in February.

Even thought I just picked up a bunch of juicy couture accessories at last call, I decided what the hay and picked up a couple of wristlets during this latest offering. I never find them at the nearest outlet (4-5 hrs away) for the prices you see online. They are always cleaned out when I get a chance to stop in.

Weird thing was I got an email saying my invite would arrive by 4pm today, but got it at 8am--totally kewl as I logged on immediately and everything was still available. Since most of the stuff was on offer during the last sale too, not too many things are sold out when I last checked an hour ago.

Last edited on 12/27/2011

Last edited on 12/27/2011

suzyQ31325043024.22724207 PostsRegistered 3/15/2007
On 12/27/2011 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 12/27/2011 CouponQueen said:

Same here, but it (invitation) came way before 4 pm. This was my first invitation although I've been on their mailing list from quite some time. There were some nice offerings but not the latest ones. I ordered the Ashley checkbook wallet. Hope it's 100% authenic Coach. I want the Lindsey handbag in the Madison line (think that's it) but I was afraid that it might not be authenic. I'll check out the wallet first.

It's a Coach site. They are authentic.

"We need science, and we need humanity. Without these we will revisit the Dark Ages"

The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion -- Arnold H. Glasow

Page 1 of 2