Respected Contributor
That GILI Bronzo watch is $179??? Seriously I get that LR has a great fashion sense, but she is no Bob Mackie or Louis D or George Simonton who have proven themselves as artist in the fashion world. I got a new Fossil watch for way cheaper and people who compliment it easily recognize the Fossil name. How many people would recognize LR name if I had that watch? These designs are not her own anyway, hence the name GILI. Aren't they pieces that she has bought and she just tries to duplicate them? That's way overpriced IMO!!
Honored Contributor

But it's Italian made

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Bird mama said:

But it's Italian made

LOL! It's amazing what they try to push anymore.
Honored Contributor

ooo

Trusted Contributor

What is it with ""Italian Made?"" Do they have some secret manufacturing process that is superior to any other place in the world? I just don't get it.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

I like that watch - way better than the Fossil I'm wearing. But the Fossil was priced right. I found it lying on a dirt path. The good news is that it works well in spite of being ground into the dirt, but I certainly wouldn't call it fashionable. I put it on this morning before I ran to the supermarket, the library, etc. Fashion not needed.