Esteemed Contributor
I have held off buying any of their scarves because even though they tout "they are so soft" they are made of acrylic. Acrylic in my eyes tends to pill and is one of the cheapest materials. Does anyone own any and what is your experience with wear?
Esteemed Contributor
Thought these were so popular? No comments?
Respected Contributor

I own one of the Lizden Marvelush fringed scarves. I have had it about a year so have only worn it one winter but it has not pilled and the material is very soft and plush feeling.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/16/2014 itsmagic said:

I own one of the Lizden Marvelush fringed scarves. I have had it about a year so have only worn it one winter but it has not pilled and the material is very soft and plush feeling.

Thanks itsmagic!
Super Contributor

No one hates 100% acrylic worse than I do. But the Lizden products are not itchy, do not pill and yes they are very very soft. I have several marvelush scarves and I have washed one and it came out fine.

This is one line that I wish we could see more of at QVC. I like Beth Terrell a lot. She's a great vendor, gives great information about her things without being silly but yet she is passionate about her products, and her products are nice quality.

Esteemed Contributor

I like her products.. I have two sets of her scarfs and they never pilled and wash up well. And will serve me well for the upcoming fall/winter.

Honored Contributor

i have about 8 of the marvelush scarves and have given more as gifts. they are so soft....almost as soft as cashmere and they wear well. i have not experienced any pilling. they are having a TSV next month. it is a fringed longer shawl.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have of them and I wear them a lot in the winter. No pilling and very soft

Deb

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks ladies. I saw the upcoming TSV and wanted some insight. Guess the TSV is a go! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
I love the upcoming tsv. Looks sofy,warm,and comfy.