Respected Contributor

I love, love, love the layered bracelet look on SK. Is there any way we can get her to let us see hers and tell us which ones can be ordered from the Q.

Please sincere responders only. No bashing.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Is it an Alex & Ani type look?

Respected Contributor
On 7/16/2014 terrier3 said:

Is it an Alex & Ani type look?

She has on a lot and all silver, charm, bangle, probably an Alex an Ani or two. I would love to see them all. The combination is great. I am a more the better jewelry person.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

I think the dangle ones she wears are J296024. These are exactly like the Alex and Ani expandable bracelets except for these are sterling.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor
On 7/16/2014 beckyblu said:

I think the dangle ones she wears are J296024. These are exactly like the Alex and Ani expandable bracelets except for these are sterling.

Beckyblu

I have a sterling A&A dove. I think it is the only one in sterling silver to date.

Respected Contributor
On 7/16/2014 terrier3 said:

Beckyblu

I have a sterling A&A dove. I think it is the only one in sterling silver to date.

I looked up the bracelet and could not figure out how to get the charms I wanted so I went to ebay and got one for $26.60. I have one from ebay and am very happy with it. Probably would have bought from the Q because I liked the charms but to confusing.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I know one of her bracelets was given to her by her parents and if I remember correctly, she said they got it in Italy.

Respected Contributor
She also wears the tennis bracelet from Judith Ripka. I saw her present it on SSA one day.
Respected Contributor

Beckyblu

I love those but the were in pre order. I wonder if they are on stock now.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor
I can help you! She's talked about them before and I've read about them around here at various times, so I will look up names and list them and then you can decide which ones you like. (1) The first would be the charm bracelet her parents gave her from Wright & Teague, London. She has since made a replica for the Q. It comes in 3 sizes. Check out the video, as she prob shows all her bracelets, J319033........(2) The silver beaded bracelet is also from Wright & Teague called Waterbead.........(3) She has Ripka's princess cut DMQ tennis bracelet, 3 sizes, J276206...........(4) Alex and Ani's Russian silver tone Cross Wrap Bracelet is the large sideways cross........(5) Tiffany's Arc Lock bracelet is the link bracelet with the single lock on it........and (6) some FB person sent her the large gray bead bracelet that came from Powerbeads by Jen to help her in her motherhood journey! So many people have asked about them, that's why she made her charm bracelet and her "soul" ring. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy