Contributor

Looking for bra with less padding

I have a few Breezies bras but find lately that I don't like the thick padding and couldn't tell by the descriptions of bras in stock which ones had lighter padding, if any. Can anyone recommend a good underwire bra with less padding? TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for bra with less padding

Why in the world would you want less padding? Just wondering.

Honored Contributor

People buy bras with no padding all the time - I don't understand the question. If you aren't 100% satisfied with Breezies bras just get a different brand.

Honored Contributor

I wear Soma bras with no padding. They're wonderful.

Valued Contributor

On 4/30/2014 happy housewife said:

People buy bras with no padding all the time - I don't understand the question. If you aren't 100% satisfied with Breezies bras just get a different brand.

The OP IS asking for recommendations. I have had luck with Natori bras which I bought at Nordstrom. HTH
Contributor

brii & TootyJane - Thanks for your suggestions! I appreciate it!

Respected Contributor

Vanity Fair & Olga make the bras that fit me the best. I don't like padding in my bras, but I need good support & I like a nice soft bra.

Esteemed Contributor

I am another person that hates padding! I have an ample bust line and just don't need anymore more "stuffing"! I hate the way those bras with lots of padding look, so unnatural! I want no padding, but lots of support. And I hate bra shopping almost as much as I hate swimsuit shopping!! I still have not found my HG in best bras!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 ValuSkr said:

Why in the world would you want less padding? Just wondering.

I won't wear any bra that has padding! Won't do it. It's extremely challenging to even find bras without padding. If ever I do, I buy several in every color! Who says a woman has to wear padded bras anyway?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I don't like padded bras either. I am large enough and don't need anything extra.