Honored Contributor

I've been shopping for sunglasses today and got lucky!!!

I ordered 2 pairs...one was the LAST Jacqueline Kennedy pair (A209600) in the *tortoise*...WOOHOO!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

And I got a pair of A318086...in the *Tokyo tortoise*...

I still need to get one more (trying to find a good pair of bifocal sunglasses...not any on the Q that I was able to see per the reviews)...

I have been needing new pairs for awhile...way overdue. I wanted a pair to keep in my car, one for home and one for my purse.

A side note:

I also ordered a couple of other things today...a SG scarf on clearance in *green* (A252351) and a nice SG top that goes great with it...also in *green* (A214179).

If you watch the A214179 video and speed it up to the 7:05 mark, you'll see the model Brenda wearing them paired together and I think it looks FAB!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

AND, since the top was a buy more-save more of $4, I ordered the top in *tangerine* too...and one of the things I will wear with that top is the multi colored SG J274761 necklace...should look great together!

Honored Contributor

Re: I've been shopping for sunglasses today and got lucky!!!

I just received the SG scarf I mentioned in my OP...it is TDF!!! I highly recommend it for those who are scarf lovers!!!

New Contributor

In the hot summer, I like wearing a pair of stylish sunglasses, because I feel that is stylish.

New Contributor

In the hot summer, I like wearing a pair of stylish sunglasses out.

Honored Contributor

You just reminded me of something. When I was in Denver recently, I told my daughter I'd buy her some sunglasses........$200 for sunglasses! Good grief! I said, "No way". She came back and found some for $130 so I agreed to that.

I told her, "When you loose these please don't tell me....I mean, really, don't even slip and tell me".

She hikes every weekend and needed the Aviator something or other for the sweat! Hummmmmmm???

Honored Contributor

I bought the Joy Mangamo bifocal suns........they are more lightweight than my prescription ones, and while not "perfect".......they do the trick.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Desertdi said:

I bought the Joy Mangamo bifocal suns........they are more lightweight than my prescription ones, and while not "perfect".......they do the trick.

I got the set of two sunglasses too. I love them for crocheting & reading while outside. Also when I go to yard sales I don't have to switch between reading & sunglasses. Glad she had these separate.

Honored Contributor

Dare I say my favorite sunglasses come from Walmart? They are around 15.00 and have a bifocal in various strengths. And they fit my head perfectly. They are in the eyeglass department and are called Solara, I think. Four or five styles.

Valued Contributor

I am a Brighton sunglasses and readers junkie. I just purchased these for the second time. Broke the first ones.