New Contributor
Isaac bring back more of your readers. I need a 2.5. PS you bring great fashion and accessories to the Q.
Honored Contributor
ITA! The set of 6 pairs that was a TSV a few years ago were the best ever. Made by Hummingbird. Know they still sell some but they do t carry the mag I need... 1.75would love to see Q sell the set of several pairs in 1.75
Super Contributor

I bought a set of readers on the other channel by Joy Mangano and I love them. They are very fashionable and come in all different reading levels. Lots of pretty colors.

Honored Contributor
I've been very pleased with the Joy Mangano readers too.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I passed on the JM readers on the other channel because of the so-so reviews. Now I wish I'd gotten them.
Respected Contributor
I liked the Q's readers, but with regular use the frame broke and the lens popped out on almost every pair. For "cheap" readers that you keep a pair in every room of the house it was still a pretty good deal.
Respected Contributor

I also have Joy's readers and I like them. She does a couple of pairs differently, almost like bifocals-very handy in the kitchen when using a recipe. She also included a pair of sunglasses in that configuration but I haven't used them yet.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/11/2014 maximillian said:

I also have Joy's readers and I like them. She does a couple of pairs differently, almost like bifocals-very handy in the kitchen when using a recipe. She also included a pair of sunglasses in that configuration but I haven't used them yet.

JM makes great sunglass readers. I bought some in bifocals and have been very pleased. Good quality lenses and tough as nails. I'm hard on sunglasses{#emotions_dlg.blush}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

interesting one.

Respected Contributor

I have readers every where...multiples all over my house,work,etc. I used to get the Joy Mangano or Joan Rivers.Now I get mine at Costco.They are near the movie/magazine area.They come in packs of 3. There are a few categories of styles. They also have very nice reader sunglasses in a two-pack.The readers are $19.99.when they go on sales for $14.99 I stock up. The quality it great.