New Contributor

Birkenstocks are disappearing!

I just checked the Birkenstock/Papillo section of the inventory and noticed that the selection is down from several hundred choices of clogs and sandals to a mere 50! Perhaps they are bringing in new styles for the upcoming Spring/Summer season? (Let's hope so). I have been purchasing Birkies from QVC for over 20 years and have a nice collection of almost 70 pair that I faithfully wear. Does anyone think that the Orthaheel brand is being pushed to eliminate the Birks? I have 2 pair of Orthaheel slippers, but prefer the Birkenstock brand. QVC - DON'T ELIMINATE BIRKENSTOCK FROM YOUR INVENTORY!

Honored Contributor

Re: Birkenstocks are disappearing!

They've been replaced by the Aussies!
Esteemed Contributor

I thought by Earth shoe?

Respected Contributor

One of these years QVC buyers and ""big shots"" will eventually ""get it"".

Just bring us back what we want.

Read your reviews on these ""old"" items and act upon them.

I've been VERY disappointed in the Birkenstock selection for over 2 years.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

They have Berks at amazon, and the prices are good. I have to have the Berks for my feet..they've been a God send!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Yes, I think they're trying to push Orthoheel over Birkenstocks. I have a pair of Orthoheel and vastly prefer Birkis over them. I don't care for the little knobs on the sole; think that's uncomfortable. I wear Birkenstocks everyday. Mostly buy them on the Bay.