Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I visited the QVC studios last Friday for the All Access Tour and it was FANTASTIC!!!

The cost is $100 but it was Well Worth it!! LOVED Every Minute.

Everyone should be able to take this tour.

Honored Contributor

I thought the regular tour for a smaller fee was nothing special at all. And I think it should be free to Q customers.

Esteemed Contributor

aydinsgma,

Please explain what you saw that was worth paying $100? My daughter and I went through last fall as part of a Girlfriends Weekend package. When they took us through the studio, it was interesting, but it was nowhere worth $100. Maybe we got a condensed version since it was part of package. We did get to see David for few minutes after he came off air. We saw some of the product storage area where they pull product for on air demos, the dressing room for the hosts and guests (nothing great), the control rooms, and then we ended up at outlet store. That really was about it.

Tell us what you saw! TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor
I have better ways to spend 100.00.
Honored Contributor

Please tell what parts of the tour were worth $100. I've taken the regular tour - the one that cost $10.

Honored Contributor

Oh, please! $100? Are you kidding me? I'd rather spend the $100 on an outfit. A tour might be interesting and perhaps fun but I'd never pay more than $20.

Contributor

So Sorry Ladies! My party of 4 people thought it was Great.Tends2dogs our tour sounds

quite a bit like yours, did it take you 4 hours? Ours did, included lunch of course and a big

bag of goodies. I'm sorry to disappoint some of you with the cost but the 4 of us wanted to

do something out of the ordinary and something we would probably never do again and since we all shop QVC we thought it a good idea and we were not disappointed. We saw David at the airport, Leah, Mary Beth & Pat at the studio.

The only thing we were disappointed in was the store. We thought they should have had more merchandise but we did understand they would probably have us buy it on air and pay the shipping.

Overall we were very happy with the tour.

Super Contributor

Where did you have lunch? Was it in the commisary that is open to the employees? Just curious. I had wanted to take this tour. I took the $10 tour and it was okay, nothing special.

What else did you do or see?

Honored Contributor

We took the HSN tour many years ago, it was so much better, and it was FREE. They took us right up in front of the cameras, we were standing a foot away from Bobbi Ray, at the Q, they do you a favor and take you up to an observation deck. No comparison.

Valued Contributor
As long as you & your friends had a good time, that all that counts.