Respected Contributor

OMG what is going on with watches?

last week L. R. said we are remembered for the watch we wear and tonight Suzanne Runyan on HSN said they we "Yearn" for our watch.

Have these people gone banana's?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG what is going on with watches?

I guess I won't be remembered very well then I don't wear a watch haven't worn one in years. As for yearning that's not going to happen an either.
Honored Contributor

I think they need a time out.

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 brewhaha said:

I think they need a time out.

Maybe they are ""on time"" instead of ""on trend""

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

They are just selling ... that's why it's a shopping channel. They are doing their job of trying to convince you that you need the watch they are selling.

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 sparklestar said:

They are just selling ... that's why it's a shopping channel. They are doing their job of trying to convince you that you need the watch they are selling.

They need to get with the ""times""

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Yeah.....well, tonight Shawn said an orYany bag will make you feel like you are in your Range Rover with polo ponies running alongside...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I guess they should skip talking completely, skip the hosts and just show the product and item number on screen. Maybe then people would stop making ridiculous comments about how ridiculous the sales pitches are.

But maybe OP does not realize she is watching sales pitches when she watches QVC? lol

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have ""time"" on their side?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Desertdi said:

Yeah.....well, tonight Shawn said an orYany bag will make you feel like you are in your Range Rover with polo ponies running alongside...............

Yikes! If I thought I was in my RR with polo ponies running along side, I'd think I had too much at cocktail hour! For me, I wear the bag, watch, clothing that appeals to me. I'm the only one I need to please/impress - no one else, although if the hubby likes it, too, that's a plus!